Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 20. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 17, 2018, 08:52:07 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

just believe in yourself,,
then how to know a good ICO project just learn from the past,, and others successfull Project in the market
because at this moment a lot of ICO project failed
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
November 17, 2018, 08:46:32 PM
"don't trust, verify" why not do your own research at the first place Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
November 17, 2018, 08:24:43 PM
We may not need to believe the ICO ratings because We don't know whether they really make analysis and research o the ICO or not. Or they only accept the payment for rating the certain ICO. hat we must do better is by analyzing the ICO by our own opinion and research. So we can make decision whether to join or not in the ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 08:00:48 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

I agree. It's your responsibility to pick an ICO to invest on so it is your fault that you can be scammed or lose an investment due to a failing ICO. Do your part by researching and finding the means to invest on the ICO. Always make sure of the legitimacy of the ICO first before investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 07:55:05 PM
I have noticed that long time ago and that so many of them are more concerned about what they will get from those coming to list with them. So they may not give us genuine rating.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

Yes, we do need to check first before investing. The problem is when we don't trust other people here, who do we want to trust? and where do you want investment?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2018, 05:47:13 PM
Investing in ICO used to be profitable and I invested with pleasure in new projects. Of course before, too, it was possible to stumble upon scams, but this happened very rarely. Now the situation has changed dramatically, because now it is difficult to find a good project. Invest in ICO now only at your own risk, and still most likely it will not bring profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

You are demn right! I always told you guys that there is nothing better than researching by yourself
Activity: 432
November 17, 2018, 05:26:23 PM
You are out rightly right. We can rely of such ratings to do investment. It is right to do our personal investigations about any ICO we would like to invest before we do so.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
November 17, 2018, 05:18:45 PM
This is just a simple truth, I don't know why a lot people use to depend on ICO rating sites for their review, I use ICO rating site but before I will accept their review, I will have to do my own research too.
Activity: 343
November 17, 2018, 05:14:15 PM
Your perceptions about the ICO ratings sites are correct. I find it is different with 2017 when the community rating of reliability is very accurate.We were fooled by the points ICOS rating sites so we should give up it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 04:59:28 PM
I will rather say,do not have 100% confidence in someone or projects,the truth is,for you to succeed in crypto sphere,you need some level of trust to transact,invest and trade in crypto world.Make sure you make necessary research before you can afford to give out some level of trust.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 04:53:50 PM
Totally agree with you. In fact, all the experts in the field of cryptography who evaluate projects on the rating sites are corrupt people. Does everything for money. Therefore, I can say with confidence that the choice should depend only on ourselves.
By and large, not one investor and even bounty participant will not be 100% to only trust the rating sites ICO.Many simply do not understand the very essence of the existence of such sites.Personally, I use these sites for a brief overview of the project.But I make the investment decision analyzing other parameters.
Activity: 475
November 17, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
That's right and not only the ICO rating sites (which has been shown that at least the most recognized receive money to put better ratings) you also have to be careful with people, but they may be trying to get you into their ico, as they are investors too,so they want to see their money multiplied without much care if the ico is really good or not, there are few scruples here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 04:11:54 PM
What other ways from you for me in crypto can avoid being scammed. Isn't it by looking at the ICO rating site that it will provide an answer about the clarity of the project we will join.
I think if we join in a project it depends on our own luck whether paid or not. sometimes what we think is good and promising can end in a scam. so believe in yourself, because if you believe in yourself it will stabilize and be sure of your choice.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
November 17, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
I got wiser with money after falling prey to many dubious schemes, dangling many "too good to be true" offers, these days I have even lost confidence in trading on an exchange, a lot of scams, copies/duplicates of coins littering every exchange waiting on unsuspecting victims to slip, so they can make away with the monies! Numerous websites claiming one thing after another, waiting on who to steal from. I think the internet is too unsafe for good people. Maybe some form of regulation will do!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 04:08:00 PM
Totally agree with you. In fact, all the experts in the field of cryptography who evaluate projects on the rating sites are corrupt people. Does everything for money. Therefore, I can say with confidence that the choice should depend only on ourselves.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 04:04:41 PM
Yes, not for anybody not a secret that many ico disburse your rankings on ico sites , and of course a lot of imaginary itself outstanding for blokey innovatori , I think you need to learn yourself not to look at other
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Indeed, some dubious sites cannot be trusted. In our time we should not believe, especially in the area related to money. Listen to someone else's opinion, but then you should carefully study yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
i think that we can trust, just be really attentive to whatever is suggested to us. you know, kind of detached attitude and at the same time trying to figure out what idea lies behind the offer
Pages:
Jump to: