Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 19. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 19, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
Yes, of course. What do we just believe for?
We must be smart bounty hunters. Do your own research on ICO that we will follow!
Promotions and ratings can only be limited to that they have succeeded in the ICO they have participated in.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 10:02:38 AM
It's right.  Before agreeing with the estimates on sites like ICObench, you need to review and understand in detail what the project offers!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
It is very pleasant that now many investors think this way because we all understand many projects are just another scam, it’s impossible to name what is now on the market, but I still think that nobody can be trusted.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 19, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
You can only believe yourself, while constantly re-checking yourself.
All rating sites, reviews, articles are created primarily for profit. Any ICO project collecting millions of dollars will spend $ 100k-$ 200k on any kind of PR if it brings even more money.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 09:50:38 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

of course you have to have a standard in every speculation, especially investing in ico, you have to research and search from various sources to ensure always. no one is truly safe and all have risks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 09:44:59 AM
It is well-known fact that some ICO-review sites and aggregators make paid reviews and ratings so it must be only one of other factors you should take note before investing in the project.
For example- don't trust the rating but the simple mention in the source can be handy.
And also compare various scores from different platforms -too varied scores can sound suspicious.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

I believe only myself and my analysis, as well as the most popular news. Now for me the main thing is to believe in myself and continue to enjoy what the market gives me
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 19, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
I don't trust the ICO rating sites some of them pay to get perfect score rating, most of the ICO's got highest rating but in the end they will fail or scam, it's better do your own research.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 06:31:52 AM
Trust is a very complicated thing. I think that all-so it is too early to trust everyone and everything, it will not bring the expected results. I think it might be better to rely only on themselves and anyone else
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 18, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
ICO Ratings Sites are fake, they can just pay people there to rate the ICO high, even scam ICO has a very high rating compared to legit ICO, yes you are correct the best thing to do is always do your own research and don't rely on this ICO rating sites trust me All ICO sites are fake and Manipulated
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

I fully agree with this statement. To protect yourself from losing money, you cannot trust anyone in the crypto market. In each case, you can use different ratings or expert opinions, but only for a preliminary selection of promising projects. In the future, be sure to conduct an independent study of selected projects.
You can't trust anyone if you can't even be trusted cause you always think negative. Even we are in anonymity identity, we still need to give trust to somebody but it doesn't we all need to give our trust to the one that can't be trusted. We cant even go further if we don't have these, tried to show it into the others  and it could give you rewards.
self-analyzed research sometimes gives a more useful impression because good or not results are the result of personal analysis and the benefits are useful knowledge and benefits when the results of the analysis are successful
Activity: 546
November 18, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
That's right because we really can't trust anyone at all. This is verified information because I constantly notice that many signals from groups and all this does not work at all. These are just special groups for mini pumps.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
You are so right. It is not so complicated to make your own research and you do not need to trust the rating websites. Just spend several hours by investigating the project, reading whitepapers and it will help to save your funds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
November 18, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
Look at this: https://icobench.com/exchange/hitbtc
Here you can find some of past ICOs which are listed on HitBtc, almost every ICO which was listed on ICOBench is now in 90% loss! That is so bad. If this trend continue, there will be no ICO investors.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
November 18, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

I fully agree with this statement. To protect yourself from losing money, you cannot trust anyone in the crypto market. In each case, you can use different ratings or expert opinions, but only for a preliminary selection of promising projects. In the future, be sure to conduct an independent study of selected projects.
You can't trust anyone if you can't even be trusted cause you always think negative. Even we are in anonymity identity, we still need to give trust to somebody but it doesn't we all need to give our trust to the one that can't be trusted. We cant even go further if we don't have these, tried to show it into the others  and it could give you rewards.
Activity: 462
November 18, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 02:02:28 AM
The best thing to do now is to trust your self. some of icos are scam and there are some dont really payed. but of you review well the project thier are still paying and good icos.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 18, 2018, 12:37:26 AM

I have just realized this. Many people and websites are being paid money for PR and give good informations about this projects. Not really be scam, it is just a marketing kind and we should use it to reference more than using to give decision
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

Its true, we should do our own research before investing in ICOs. Many ICOs paying rating website to make up their rating. By doing our own research, we can more understand about the project and the team behind
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
Investing in ICO used to be profitable and I invested with pleasure in new projects. Of course before, too, it was possible to stumble upon scams, but this happened very rarely. Now the situation has changed dramatically, because now it is difficult to find a good project. Invest in ICO now only at your own risk, and still most likely it will not bring profit.
Yes, I agree with you. decisions are in each of us in determining the projects to be followed. reading, all communication with the Team must be analyzed in detail before joining. I can only remind you to always be careful when choosing ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: