Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 24. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 14, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
That is true. Never trust the ICO review website and what people say on the internet and social media, that because they get paid for that. Just trust what you see and find when you do your own research. Check their hype, read their whitepaper and their seriousness in managing the project.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
November 14, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
True. Scammers are like snakes, they will attack you when you're weak means when you interact on their project (invest/selfdrop) then suddenly they will sniff out all of funds they collected. Don't trust crypto friends too (the anonymous users on crypto that wants you to be friend). I know some like that even on my friend. She gave her funds on one user because she wants to stake her coins, but when that coin hits 3$ the users who are staking is no more chats and replies on my friend when my friend wants to cash out some of her coins. Her coins are 3k coin so its too big! So lesson learn, don't trust anyone on online.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 07:36:27 AM
I am trusting the rating websites. We can also make failures by our research and I mean it is a good basis for your research, but you should investigate an ICO in any case. Rating websites can help you during the research but not by the investing decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
There are many ico rating and reviews websites where investors can find ico reviews but you have reason we can't trust anyone because we can see that many of those still exist.We need a good guide so that the investor can choose the most reliable ICOs.
Most current web sites review new ICO projects incorrectly and this has a huge impact on investors. I think this time is not good for investment because of the downtrend of this market makes the ICO project easier to fail. I personally believe that we will have to wait a long time to see the new growth
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
I advise everyone to pay attention to the rules for participation in bounty campaigns. If they have such an item :" the Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to the terms in any moment" that can happen the same situation as with the Yumerium project (bounty pool reduced by 20 times).
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
Well, that's the reason why investors are tired of supporting some projects or ICO's because they have been told to trust the project to gained profit after investing but developer or team didn't accomplished their mission or achieved their goal to make a good platform or project.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 14, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Yes. You're right. Too many scammers work in this industry. And all that we can do all the work on our own. To reduce our risks. It is also worth exploring the basics of cyber security.
Activity: 420
November 14, 2018, 06:40:00 AM
There are many ico rating and reviews websites where investors can find ico reviews but you have reason we can't trust anyone because we can see that many of those still exist.We need a good guide so that the investor can choose the most reliable ICOs.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
November 13, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

It is right that you need to rely on your research, I think this is the most correct decision, but you can study those projects that make different ICO rating sites. Sometimes there are great projects there and you can be happy to explore and make your own decision.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
It is a risk and we need to accept that. Let's say, you want to buy shares of some real-life company, will you at least check some facts about them? In most cases, you will. But with ICOs it's so often "I was told they are good, so I invest".To get profit you need to do your part in learning as much as you can about a project. And still bear in mind, that it can't be risk-free
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

It is true, in crypto everything is about money. You cannot trust anyone when it comes to money, even ICO give sugar coating news and details to gain massive attention from investors. Trust no one with your money, if you are to invest, take the risk, do not ask for anyone's advice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 13, 2018, 03:05:30 PM
You are right when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency you should always try to carry out your own personal research about any project before you go ahead to buy them, and always try as much as possible to take the rating of others or site as just a guide in your analysis and never rely on that cause it can be misleading.
Activity: 336
November 13, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
Unfortunately I think that is true , I think Many of them take charges from ICOs and they don't really care about their projects , I don't look at the ICOs rating in websites any more and investigate by myself if I want to invest in any of them .
Activity: 53
Repme.io
November 13, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
I think your post deserves some merits, most icos are just here to zap money out of crypto holders ,as most of them do not perform even up to half of their own promises . It is better to do very extensive research on a project before buying into it . How many tokens that did Ico this year is trading above ico price? That is how bad it has gotten
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
Anyone is not a hundred percent trust for this community.
We should make our own research and fund ourselves with knowledge.
Even people who we talk daily must not know our private keys and password.
we should keep it our selves everything we know, as much as possible!
Activity: 324
November 13, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
As for me, I don't trust anybody. Nobody from my friends knows that I invested in crypto. It's safier when nobody knows. And as for different rating platforms I agree. My friend worked in Icobench he said that they were selling ratings. There is only 1 normal rating site - icodrops.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
November 13, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
I never trust ico rating before and will not also, but the same goes to bounty hunters too cause we have so many scammers in bounty , using someone else report to get reward and bounty manager never see that, we need to reform this bounty of a thing as many project has turn to day light scammer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
November 13, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
Of course. Most of the influencers, big names (almost all of them) are just bounty hunters actually. They just get paid way more than the usual! Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
Is is pretty easy to get scammed on this market, you are right. But people should realise that they should make a great investigation before taking part in any ICO. I have also met people that are just investing without even reading whitepapers.
I think they rely on the advice of other people who may be respected. In this way, they disclaim responsibility.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
I don't know how the once who rates the ICO in ICO rating sites gets their authority to rate it like there is no shown achievements on their name on rating ICO and some aren't well explained why they rate the ICO 1-5. This is one of the reason why I don't trust ICOs that are high rated because those people aren't introduced well. I agree that we should do further research to join an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: