Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 21. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
I agree that you should not trust someone in the cryptocurrency world, and only your personal knowledge and research can help you in making the right decision.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
Really yes ..You do not know who to trust ,everyone is a suspect. Personally I do not trust myself  most time I may say I don't want go there or I don't want to eat that later I find myself doing those things. So I do not trust anyone.
Activity: 691
November 17, 2018, 03:26:14 PM
What other ways from you for me in crypto can avoid being scammed. Isn't it by looking at the ICO rating site that it will provide an answer about the clarity of the project we will join.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 17, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
Nobody will decide for you whether to invest in any ICO or not. If you follow somebody's advice you should be ready to take the risks. You'd better do your own research and study crypto projects by yourself for better understanding of the market.
Nowadays it is very important to study first and do your deep research about projects that you are eyeing to invest, a lots of opportunist are inside this market and if you follow them expect that most of the time you'll be trapped since they will easily cashed out when they already seen good opportunity
better to make your own analysis and make your own decision after you completely done with your homework.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 17, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
Most of the ICOs that has the highest rating on websites are being paid by the campaign manager.

This is the way to make the project looks great and people will start to invest and trust their project even thou the purpose is to scam people.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 17, 2018, 03:07:21 PM
I found it too, that ICO ratigns sites are lying, so I try to analize by myself - the major feature it is good website
Activity: 753
November 17, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
True, we do not need to trust anyone and be extremely careful when choosing a project to invest, participate in a bounty campaign, or buy coins in the market, because fraudsters are everywhere and they want to get our money tricked.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 17, 2018, 02:56:51 PM
Well, so far, I always do my own analysis without looking at the ranking sites in the ICO because ICO ranking does not have a big influence on the project, it can be ascertained whether it is good or not because we all also learn to find good projects for us to do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
I think trust is dead in the crypto world. Any word, any deal should be checked. I thought blockchain solves this problem. But today I understand that it's a smallest part of whole way between people that don't need to check. But we have many other points when can be scammed

Well that's a biggest task in this crypto market, why you want to trust when money involves. Try researching on your own, ups and down are its nature mate. You need to have lot of patience in this crypto trading, don't get disappointed after joining in a scammed project.
Activity: 406
November 17, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

That is definitely true, especially now, there are alot of scams out there. Also even if you are just joining some bounty campaign be sure to do same research as you would if you are investing your money in some project. Because even though you are not investing your money, you are investing your time! Be safe out there.
Activity: 308
November 17, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
No one will write an instruction for you that you can use in any situation. Of course you need to adhere to the basic principles when choosing a project: idea, team, investors and partners. But mistakes will be inevitable. The main thing is not to grieve because of this, but to learn a lesson and move on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 17, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
Those that are new to crypto or those that will put in their first investment at the next bull run will all fall for the same stuff. And those that are experienced also have big bags so they won't bother with telling each and everyone about the risks. This year did change things however....like ICO's are less interesting (since most dump immediately after anyway) and also many associate ICO's with scams. I'd say, only invest what you can lose, and accept that you lost it upon buying the crypto (even though you only lose it once you sell it at a loss Smiley).
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 17, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
Nobody will decide for you whether to invest in any ICO or not. If you follow somebody's advice you should be ready to take the risks. You'd better do your own research and study crypto projects by yourself for better understanding of the market.
Activity: 644
November 15, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

I am agree with you. We are anonymous in this forum so do not believe easily. We have trust issue to believe or not if someone will offer you something. Its better to be careful and say no to some offers rather than being scammed. We need to be aware of those things to be safe. If you are curious about something here in the community just try to read and research on your own it will help you a lot.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
November 15, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
Yes, you can not believe. And what to do then. Go to an ordinary job. And go out of cryptocurrency? And sell all the assets?  Huh Angry
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 03:36:51 PM
Yes,it is,but most now difficult to choose a good bounty,even almost impossible because of the huge number of Scam.
The fact is that Bounty companies have recently brought very little income for participants. It’s not even the case with a large number of scammers, but even because projects collect very little money and there is no investment attractiveness in ico companies. because of what the teams decide not to pay the earned tokens to the participants of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 177