Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 27. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:50:09 AM
In the cryptographic market, you need to be accountable to your own decisions, not to anyone else. On the other hand, the cryptographic market is constantly changing and more and more frauds occur. Therefore, we can not trust anyone outside of ourselves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
It is a pity, but there are a lot of scammers in crypto space. So, we should as carefully as never! Always double check all information and look for a fraud.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
November 10, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Bitcoin investment is never that easy as it always involves mind games and if you want to make huge profit in these bitcoin investments then you have to be very wise and should invest with all your wisdom, what I mean is that you have to be precise while making investment like when to hold or when to sell your coin and then the most important thing is that be very safe and confidential with your keys and passwords as you cannot trust anybody and just do all your research and invest according to your wisdom and make great profit.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 01:04:40 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
I also think like you because the indicators relied on it as a joke when it did not appreciate the nature of the present. So we have to have our own views and perceptions to avoid falling into the trap of evaluate.
Activity: 378
November 09, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of fraudsters in the world of cryptography, therefore, working with cryptocurrency, you should be careful and not trust everyone in a row.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 09, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
In this community, there is noone to trust.
everyone is seeking for a bright future.
yes you can communicate! yes you can have a group.
but never try to share your private keys to anyone.
this will be a big mess on your side!
Activity: 448
November 09, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
as a form of security and own mindset, it is necessary to avoid the attitude of not trusting anyone, for example with issues and opinions that are still not necessarily true. we invest should be able to have their own way to analyze altcoins or ico projects not only because of other people's stories. but for teamwork we must be able to accept input and opinions aimed at mutual success.
Activity: 994
November 09, 2018, 12:56:54 PM
I completely agree with this fact. the fact is that we live in a time where everyone is trying to deceive each other and thus make a profit for themselves and have a benefit
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

I have been in the crypto market for quite some time. I understand perfectly well that rating sites are trying to make money selling their ratings. I choose all my projects first of all myself, based on my own experience and intuition.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
November 09, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. If we believe to all it will be very dangerous for our capital. We need to research before investing in any project. I have liked your awareness post. Thanks for this.
Activity: 451
November 09, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
Look like you're losing money from ICO? actually we can't trust anyone or information before verify by ourself, my opinion is don't trust any ICO rating website because some of the information is incorrect, but if you found a potential project, invest ICO really can let us gain huge profit
Activity: 339
November 09, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Yes it is. But is this big news? In the world of crypowals, you can probably trust only your own research and analysis. This is a prerequisite for participation in this game. Corruption here is very serious, I think.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 09, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

ICO rating sites are paid sites. It's just business for them.
You can do more actual research by joining their Telegram and assess if the community is just full of moon boys.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 09, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
You are right, I have seen in so many scenario where many projects lie to us, and this whole thing is caused by the rating websites

The principle of limited trust in the financial world can protect against unpleasant consequences. That is why rating websites should be approached with reserve. Of course, it is worth getting acquainted with their assessment, but it should always be guided by your own research.
Yes i agree on that we can maybe still trust butvwe need to out a limitation, specially when it comes or involves money, I believe that it is really hard to trust today specially to people that whom you really never know from the start, I think we need to be more prudent on selecting people whom we are trusting for good.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 09, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
You are right, I have seen in so many scenario where many projects lie to us, and this whole thing is caused by the rating websites

The principle of limited trust in the financial world can protect against unpleasant consequences. That is why rating websites should be approached with reserve. Of course, it is worth getting acquainted with their assessment, but it should always be guided by your own research.
Activity: 585
November 08, 2018, 07:55:19 PM
Transactions on the ciphers are indirect transactions. We can not meet, we do not even know who is dealing with us should be very careful. Avoid scams so you do not have to spend money. No one stands to protect our interests in the electronic market. You have to bear it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 08, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
Agree on you brother, even the project, don't trust it quickly , because theres a chance that you are just being scammed or being trick to get your info
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
November 08, 2018, 07:51:22 PM
I perfectly agree with you. There no reason to trust anyone in cryptocurrency. Trusting someone depends on you or not but its better you find out and conduct your own research about the coin you want to invest. People can disappoint you anytime.
I think research will help us to expand our thinking and to be able to choose the most accurate way of thinking. Personally, I do not depend on others and always research myself, which makes me very good at making money
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 08, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
Some people who do not know how to do research by themselves, will find it hard to follow this advise and that us why I would tell them to search the history of bounty managers and follow the ones the have had more success stories for their bounties or to invest on their projects.
Activity: 625
November 08, 2018, 05:22:18 PM
 Grin The most interesting thing is a bad project. With bad sites and paper. But he collects money. And the coins go to the top. It is difficult now to find from what we will encounter in choosing a project.
Pages:
Jump to: