Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 18. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I do not agree with this statement because the government is the local body who runs the country and without them, it is not possible for the country to grow and at this time Crypto is very new so replacing with banks is looks impossible at this time but I hope in the future we will see Crypto grow more.
Activity: 56
Have you at any point envisioned how you by and by would live without governments and banks? Everything works hand in hand.
The rebellion would begin quickly after all standards and limitations are annuled. Is that what you need for yourself and your friends and family and people that surrounds you?
Anyway, there ought to dependably be an option of what is forced on us by governments - and digital forms of money appear to be this best option.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
that's the reason why some government are banning and blocking cryptocurrency in their countries. specially countries who has many corrupt politicians. they are afraid they might end up losing their commissions or whatever they call it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
I do not need it, I agree, but if there is no government, whoever will protect from the warrior and robbers, who will perform this function, not all are as kind and optimistic as we are with you, but there are crazy fanatics too!
Activity: 140
That is the fact. Government does not have to regulate our transactions for us anymore. Block chain technology has helped in that aspect. Government should focus on security and other governmental jobs
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Governments and banks should try to find a way of coexisting with the crypto currency, except for restricting or prohibiting them. If there was a legal way to work with crypto currency, I would use it.
Activity: 98
Crypto definitely gives people more freedom with their money to do what they want and send wherever they want without the level of scrutiny and costs you get from using your bank. On the whole this is a good thing but at the same time, one of the reasons why there are people seeking to bring in regulations is due to the amount of manipulation and scams in crypto. On one hand we don't want regulation but on the other you've got people who take advantage and spoil it. That's why we can't have nice things.

The less influence that governments and banks have into our money and lives though is definitely better and hopefully that's where we are headed.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
We do not need government and banks in terms of currency, but we still need them!
they need to stay for the peace and order of the country.
i know that every country is not perfect and there are many problems to solve.
but with out government world will be more unstable and not peaceful.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
You made a point there, but i don't thing a country can do without government and bank even if crypto is accepted in that country, because without government there will be no peace and law to guide the citizen and if there is no law, it will give room to robbers, terrorist and other bad people in the society to oppress people. Bank on the other hand is still needed because of those that are not educated and smart to transact with crypto in the country
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

This may not happen now but sooner it's slowly making impact to society until time will come when the transformation we have been waiting will take place.  We can hasten the fall of all these third parties if we unite and stand strong with our belief on CryptoCurrency and the Blockchain Technology.
Activity: 117
Government will not definitely allow that we do not need them because government will always be the entity that will impose rules and regulations that people need to obey. I think if theres no goverment there is so much chaos in a certain country. Bank institutions is also important for the businessman and some other financial institutions outhere.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
The government isn't as simple as you think, although most of them are corrupt but the country can't operate without them, they are the one who set the law and without that there will be chaos. It's the same for bank, right now most business have to use bank and it will take a lot of time and cost a lot to move into blockchain, a smart bank will adopt blockchain into their system.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I just cannot think if there is no government and the bank in the country. The government has the big rule in our society and also to our economy. Either how the technology is great or the crypto currency was, there always be a government who looks and protect the welfare of their people.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
 Grin Okay this is laughable. And what makes you think that we do not need banks and governments anymore? Because you happen to have a couple of cryptocurrencies in your wallet now you believe that you do not need two of the most important institutions in the society? Don't kid yourself please, no matter how much cryptos grow, there will always be the need for governments and banks.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
I agree. The government and the bank are not necessary any more. However, the people still need to learn how to live in the world without government's existence. And when it happens, I believe that cryptocurrency will play an important role
Activity: 896
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

A world make from decentralize will be interesting, but we should not forget if the government authorities taking care of transport, infrastructure, politics and etc need to be present for a country to grow. Maybe the ICO will come out with projects that can solve all this issues  if not the countries may be decentralize but is full of crime, environment problems and many more. The best scenario is that both the government and the blockchain can work together.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
in my opinion, it is impossible if it does not require the government and the bank again, because all our transaction process requires the Bank, for example when we get bitcoin and we sell it in crypto market, then when we want to melt in the form of eye, then we need to transfer to bank account.
Activity: 252
We don't need the maybe what they need us, they need people and institutions to make them obey. They don't want their citizens to operate their actions without their control. Therefore, they will have a way to regulate their law to follow the transactions.
Activity: 266
With the advent of the cryptocurrency there really is a big impact on how people transact with others through internet. The convenience and the benefit that digital currency brings has huge effect especially to those who are using this new technology. But even if this new trend exist I don't think that we don't need the government and banks anymore.
Activity: 140
I think it is inappropriate to say that because we still need our government to rule our country even though they do inappropriate things and our banks to secur our money our income for our future because banks really helps people to save money.
Pages:
Jump to: