Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 20. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
I do not really agree with you, because it's not very true, because banks have some advantages that can not be obtained from the crypto, such as bank interest, loan funds, home loans / vehicles, and save money in the bank more secure than in the form of crypto
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

Althought cryptocurrencies are growing strongly, we have not completely avoided the scammer. We still need government. Maybe in the future, government and banks will use Blockchain technology.
People belive in banks and government because they are responsible for your money. In crypto world, who will be responsible if we lose money?

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Personally I am a crypto enthusiast and I'd lik to see blockchain adoption in some of human activities, I don't think that you can completely replace governments and banks. the bank hust wants to win on its own.         
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
we still need banks, if there is no banks then where do we get money when we cash out our funds in cryptocurrencies? Always put it in mind that crypto is still using banks and pawnshop outlets in order to have money.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Whatever good technology people have invented, however, we can not do without the state and the government, and the state and the government can not do without banks. If you do not need banks, it does not mean that they are already not needed by anyone. Therefore, whatever we write here, and governments and banks as part of the state in the foreseeable future will continue to exist for the time being. Even not all citizens can do without banks, and the government without banks will not be able to solve any issue of the economic and financial plan. The Crypto currency has just begun to develop and it is still difficult to say how and in what form it will continue to exist. Perhaps it will be a combination of crypto currency, physical money in the form of banknotes, or something else. So do not make such hasty conclusions. Crypto-currency banks will still be mutually beneficial to cooperate with each other.
Activity: 20
This is not right although we have the crypto world ahead, but we still need the banks. Banks may be beneficial when there is crisis in the crypto market enabling you tge safe money in your pocket. Free from market ups and down.
So both plays crucial rules in tge modern world.
Activity: 52
Need some government, but only in the sense that they Facilitate infrastructure and safety to it's citizens within their own borders. Too many governments are exceeding their mandate on behalf of the few and have breached the social contract entrusted to them by their citizens. The banking system, as it is today, is another tool for the few and I sincerely mean that we need a decentralised system of payment that's not controlled by anyone.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think this is a risky idea. People are simply not ready for this. Although now comes the age of AQUARIUS. In which banks and governments may really not be needed
Activity: 87
You have some valid points there however there are also some disadvantages of using blockchain technology and deleting the usage of bank and government services entirely. Identification cards are necessary for determining clean records. If we use blockchain at all aspects, who are we to determine whether we are dealing with criminals? Blockchain supports pseudonimity. We can't track people who tricked us.
copper member
Activity: 504
Unfortunately, while we can not completely abandon the cash we are accustomed to, because the crypto currency can not be used in all spheres of life necessary for us, it's just inconvenient!
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
control is needed because the market is not regulated, it is impossible to track, the teams are not experienced, they undertake obligations, but in fact the rats, and the regulator can give at least some control!
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
Well, i think no matter how advanced cryptocurrency might be or how much people might be using this promising technology known as cryptocurrency or blockchain, we will still need government and banks. We need government not because of bad regulations, but for the regulations that will help to foster more development of crypto. The impact of banks for out Fiat cannot be underestimated.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
in my opinion, this is a very controversial statement. the Bank and various financial institutions are now just beginning to deal with cryptocurrency. Yes, really like this system. but no one knows what will happen in a few years, perhaps the banks will stop doing it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I think some banks embrace the blockchain technology, as they want to ride on with the trend. There’s Unionbank in the Philippines where they make their first move to integrate with blockchain. As for most banks and the government, they do not understand the technology behind the disruptive blockchain while others do. It is true that due to being decentralized, the banks and government have no control over it.
Activity: 142
Yes, the existence of Bitcoin has brought us a lot of convenience. I hope that the industry can develop better and better. Maybe in the future it will replace the bank as a new universal currency, then banks will lose it. effect.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
You are right mate, but Governments are not just afraid because of its decentralized nature, it also has demerits, its lack of regulation and control seem to make it usable by hoodlums, terrorists, scammers, etc. I believe those are one of the reasons Governments are fighting against it.
Activity: 210
maybe we do not need them, but we live where there is, and the government and banks and this will not go away.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
In my opinion, with the unstable state and fluctuating value of the crypto we cannot eliminate the bank because first and foremost there is no assurance in the cryptocurrency. Secondly government is one of the building blocks of the society without the government there will be no uniformity.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
Yes, I think the same way as you think why many countries prohibit Bitcoin because the governments of these countries cannot benefit from the Bitcoin industry. This is the reason why they prohibit Bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think we cannot eliminate the government and the banks right now because cryptocurrencies are not yet used in all countries and besides that, crypto is not the same as the government. the crypto is like a system online which covering all transaction but it could run without anyone can control but for now, the crypto cannot use in our daily need so we still need the government and the banks to control our daily life regarding in the economy of each people in all countries.
Pages:
Jump to: