Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 21. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 6
Despite the fact that cryptocurrencies have given us a way to store and keep our own money by ourselves that does not mean that governments and banks have become useless, who will keep and enforce the law? Will your cyptocurrencies keep you save from burglars and robbers and such? We do need governments
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I don't think so. If we don't need government and bank when we lose our crypto balance where we will complain we din't know. We still need government to make a rule about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
Blockchain is the next big thing happening. A number of establishments are adopting the technology to increase transparency, trust and security. it will take sometime before Blockchain is implemented in all areas of human activity. A revolution is gradually emerging to take over the way we do things.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
Unlike the bank, the money here is not stored in one place, but distributed throughout the network. A person to himself is a bank, an accountant and even a notary! Roll Eyes
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I will say yes, but there are still long way to reach that milestone, but hopefully it may happen because crypto value and identity is getting higher everyday
Activity: 185
We need this government and banks, without anything to opposite in that. Banks there to hold and manage peacefully fiat
Activity: 462
It is still too early to talk about this. We see how any negative decision of the government can bring down the course of bitcoin. Very few people are now in the cryptoindustry. We live here and it seems to us that we are many. But go out into the street, ask people about bitcoin, blockchain. Few people will answer you
The fact is that not only the banking system but also many government agencies are already beginning to work with the block chain technology. This, in turn, will positively affect the legalization of the crypto currency. That's just what legalization will bring to us, it's very difficult to guess.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

I often think about all that too. We live an amazing life of changes and we shouldn't be afraid of them, on the contrary, we must accept these changes and enjoy the way they make our life better! Now we know about this technology but don't notice its influence in our daily routine. I can't wait the existing state of things to change!
Activity: 155
I strongly disagree on this statement since Government takes a major rule when it comes to regulation of laws and part of these is regulating the security in financial transactions and processes. Though Government has no direct participation when it comes to decision making on a some private agencies and sectors especially financial institutions but almost all entities are adhering to Government rules and policies protecting consumers rights. I believe we still do need banks. though concurrency is taking its roles but Banks are already stabilized and are still making innovation and can even join or enter in crypto currency.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
I think the job of the government and the bank is more than just a third party. They collect money and distribute it to the community in the form of loans, to ensure the economic system runs. Of course they take advantage, but we will still need government and the bank system. Our hope is that they evolve in the blockchain system and make the system more efficient and cheaper.

You are absolutely right! People don't realise that banks job is not only transferring money and the governments are not only here to think about money.
The whole picture is a lot bigger and a lot complicated.
Crypto really cave a chance to change the world for good, but I believe that this can be achieved a lot easier and a lot smarter by trying to work with existing system for now, not opposing it.
Activity: 61
It is still too early to talk about this. We see how any negative decision of the government can bring down the course of bitcoin. Very few people are now in the cryptoindustry. We live here and it seems to us that we are many. But go out into the street, ask people about bitcoin, blockchain. Few people will answer you
Activity: 125
I think the government and the bank will not be replaced in a short time. The government and banks will also try to prevent them from being replaced. They will limit the technology and regulate it.
Activity: 350
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

We need the government to take care of our country but the only problem is that, there are more corrupted government more than the good ones who are serious about their job.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think the job of the government and the bank is more than just a third party. They collect money and distribute it to the community in the form of loans, to ensure the economic system runs. Of course they take advantage, but we will still need government and the bank system. Our hope is that they evolve in the blockchain system and make the system more efficient and cheaper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Even if we enter the era you mentioned, I highly doubt that anything is going to change. Rich and powerful people will still figure out a way to control it to their benefit eventually. If we really want to change and trust each other we have to evolve as human beings first.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Well, I think that we still need government and banks in our country. Government basically is the foundation of a country. If the country's government is rotten on the inside, what can you expect from the people of that country? That's why we need a good and strong government in our society. Banks being afraid of cryptocurrency because of its potential and being decentralized? I don't think that, it is the case now. Since, a bank in the UK is looking/finding a way to have a cryptocurrency trading desk. And, that is a good sign that they are now planning to get involved in crypto market, right?
Activity: 37
I like this  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
How do you imagine that? of course all of this will exist. Without it there will be no normal society. This is more of a question of philosophy-why it can not be...
Activity: 246
Yeah, don't need government, nice story.  Grin You'll be the first begging police and army for help if the government stop regulating the society with a law system and people would start killing and raping each other
Activity: 57
we need banks until blockchain developed with its full powers but its is fact we dnt need banks any more we are paying tax to bank for deposit our money and also on withdarw on money and in blockchin its is sitable to everyone and we can use it with very low tax fee thats why all countries thinking abbout to band crypto currency in there countries Government should be there to protect its citizens but should allow the blockchain technology to exist to help the less privilege who cannot asses the banks own by the government. The blockchain technology has come to help everybody including the government so they should accept and stop this fight.
Pages:
Jump to: