Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 22. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I don't think that what you said will happen. The government will not allow such things to happen. Although it is decentralized, it is inevitable that there will be people or organizations that are centralized and cannot resist.

And besides bank has been supporting other establishments and firms in different nations, not to mention pension and other salary savings that is not yet part of cryptocurrency benefits. But I agree that the existence of cryptocurrency makes you wonder how long banks will operate but still it is far from replacing it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Thats for 100% true. But this time is not yet to come. I hate bankers as they so greedy. They don't care about the people, the care only about profit
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I think the government and the bank can not be replaced for the time being. We need the government to maintain public security and do a lot of things. As for banks, many people still trust it very much. Therefore, the government and banks still have the necessary existence.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Yes, I agree with you. I think that the existence of Bitcoin has replaced the role of the bank. Then the country can't get any benefit from Bitcoin. So many countries choose to ban it.
Well it's replacing, but not in the same way, bitcoin has quite opposite mechanism to bank, with bank all money is gathered and centralized, with bitcoin it's decentralized.
Both have the advantages and disadvantages that quite opposite to each other too. But however, many crypto users still use bank, so, not gonna replace bank anywhere near this time.
Activity: 169
Yes, I agree with you. I think that the existence of Bitcoin has replaced the role of the bank. Then the country can't get any benefit from Bitcoin. So many countries choose to ban it.
Activity: 132
I think we may not need a bank, but the government will never allow this to happen. We need to supervise blockchain technology, so the government has its reasons.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Who is going to build roads? Will we tokenize roads?

Banks will still be here. People won't trust themselves with holding their lifetime savings on a "USB key", banks will still keep peoples coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
Maybe in the future we will not depend on the government, but at the moment, the branch of the crypto currency is only gaining momentum and new technologies such as blochkchain, are being introduced into different spheres of activity and significantly improve and simplify them.
Activity: 294
this is a question of centralization and decentralization. I am not sure that banks will allow this to happen. Even if the government accepts crypto, banks will still exist Sure that we can't predict the future. Maybe in many years. banks won't be there
Activity: 39
We do need government and bank though crypto and blockchain exist.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Third parties already exist before the government and the giant company you mean exist, and will remain forever. Are you willing to send your ethereum to me without the possibility of a third party? Maybe it's just the system that will adapt, but everyone actually needs a third party.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
People assume third parties are inefficient, and take advantage of them, but lately, when many ICO ends with scams, people are starting to beg a third party to protect them. Regulators are very important even in the most sophisticated systems though.
This can be seen very well on the telegram, for example.
Something new is emerging, new opportunities are emerging, new threats are emerging.

Something for something. I don't know how you are, but I have the impression that the scale of the stretchers and fraudsters is very large and if someone doesn't think it has a problem.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
People assume third parties are inefficient, and take advantage of them, but lately, when many ICO ends with scams, people are starting to beg a third party to protect them. Regulators are very important even in the most sophisticated systems though.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Yes, we still need Government and banks. We have nothing that can replace any of this so far. Government and the banks are not the best solution, but it is the bet we have now.
Activity: 280
Just think of a country without a government what will happen to its people there will be war and everything killings, theifs no one to organize its people rich people can do what they want they may rule those poor people and became slaves again so i think it is better to have a government and banks will stay.
Activity: 152
It is not time yet to say that the crypto currency will replace the banking system. It's just a theory. In practice, we have different picture. The introduction of crypto currency is very slow and governments try to control crypto. They will not allow banks and the government to be killed by the crypto.
Activity: 266
When people say that in the future we will not need governments, I would like them to explain how society will be governed in that future. Above all, what is the alternative to governments? I only see two options, the first is anarchy and chaos, the second is a future where instead of being governed by our governments we would be governed by large corporations. I don't think that this alternative would be better than governments, after all we, as citizens, can choose our leaders, but we can't choose the CEOs of these corporations.
Activity: 140
Wa cannot be arrogant because of good system that we have now. We still need them as regulator and their help to change crypto into FIAT so we can use it in the real world, because there are a lot of country still not use crypto as transactions in their daily life
Activity: 117
Mayse I'n passimist, but I do not think that in future everythin will be decentralized...
Activity: 136
Yeah its true. But i think we still need government especially when bitcoin or crypto currency have a taxes. Because taxes from government help us to build some public school , hospital and etc that people needs
Pages:
Jump to: