Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 24. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 15
I think that we still need government and banks because they are the ones that are regulating what is happening inside the country.That's why other countries have already banned it because don't have any control on what's happening inside the crypto system and is afraid that it maybe used in illegal activities. Yes crypto can make a big change in our lives but I still do think that the government has still an important role.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Personally I am a crypto enthusiast and I'd lik to see blockchain adoption in some of human activities, I don't think that you can completely replace governments and banks            

I believe so too. Despite being a crypto enthusiast also, I really do not support such ideas like "kick out those governments and banks!" or "make bitcoins or other cryptos our national currency or world currency!" because aside the fact that it can never happen, we obviously need the governments and banks and it is pretty clear that bitcoins or any other crypto currency out there still lack too much to be deserving to be a national currency, let alone be a worldwide currency. I just can't help but think that maybe people who say this do not think before they talk. That's just my opinion though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
I very much agree with your opinion. Using electronic money has a lot more benefits than bank. But governments will not be able to impose taxes on electronic money just like imposing taxes on banks
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
We will always need government, but not banks. Over the years banks have become so evil and charging money system, so I think we better should go away from them
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
We need government to impose rules for their citizens to follow so there can be a peace in the country. They provide security to their citizens from internal/external threats. A force that will help incase of calamities. Cryptocurrency is still not recognized globally so we can't buy goods from a shop with it. Bank is not needed when time comes that cryptocurrencies are fully functional that we can transact everywhere.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
we still need a bank if it is just bitcoin digital currency. because we also have to exchange it for paper money, then we really need the bank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I think there are many governments or countries that support crypto and others will follow as well as banks that will eventually be involved also with crypto because later the bank will also benefit from the existence of crypto
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Personally I am a crypto enthusiast and I'd lik to see blockchain adoption in some of human activities, I don't think that you can completely replace governments and banks            
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I agree with you that we don't need Government anymore but in terms of banks? Lol ! we still need banks, if there is no banks then where do we get money when we cash out our funds in cryptocurrencies? Always put it in mind that crypto is still using banks and pawnshop outlets in order to have money.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
We need this government and banks, without anything to opposite in that. Banks there to hold and manage peacefully fiat
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it is not good if there are no governments and the banks among us because who is in charge and control the country? besides that, bitcoin is not a government and bitcoin is only "something" like currency and it's not available in all country and still a few countries that accepting bitcoin. we still need the government and the banks because people still believe that the government can control the country (even if they are corrupt) and people still saving their money in the banks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
You have some valid points there however there are also some disadvantages of using blockchain technology and deleting the usage of bank and government services entirely. Identification cards are necessary for determining clean records. If we use blockchain at all aspects, who are we to determine whether we are dealing with criminals? Blockchain supports pseudonimity. We can't track people who tricked us.
Activity: 30
 I do not think blockchain can replace bank and government. If there is such a day, it is really far.
Activity: 89
Before the blockchain may not be dependent on government, the government will find ways to control electronic money first. E-money involved in payment activities must also be approved by the bank.
Activity: 574
What Huh
Why Huh

I think we need a bank.
Yeah we know this crypro no need a bank.
But, in real life we need a real money too.
So im not too a gree with your opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I think you are slightly confused. Banks, governments and blockchain is entirely different things that is why you cannot compare all of them based on the relation between them. First and foremost, the government is the main authority that a country or a nation has. A government is doesn not only holds and supervises the financial and economic sector of a country but also its political local and international affairs, the laws, regulations and such. Governments are created as an embodiment of its people ideas and welfare. Without the government to organize things, everything will be left in chaos.

As for the bank, the bank is just an institution in a community that regulates the flow of money. They are the ones who accepts deposits from people and then lend loans when needed.

As for blockchain, it is composed of blocks or a record of transactions and connects to the chain, which of course creates a block chain. Thus, allowing any information or transaction decentralized and publicly available to everyone.

See? They are all entirely different.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
If we dont have government we go to the primitive communal system of full chaos.
We go to the fully market world. What you think what will be with handicapped and pensioners?

Activity: 294
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
I think banks are not just moving on funds transfer transactions or money exchange. Bank is a system that regulates and is responsible for the economic wheel of a country. Banks raise funds and distribute them in loans to drive the economy.
Activity: 222
I think blockchain technology is likely to be adopted by the bank industry. But that may happen gradually because I think the current system is very well established and needs a gradual evolution to apply the new system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Although I believe in blockchain technology, I won't go that far to claim that we don't need government.
Without government, how can its job be done?
Pages:
Jump to: