Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 23. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Definitely we aren't need that if the digital era will lead us but as a matter of fact the banks will upgrade and compete to the newest technology that appear in market so they will be next to it and keep in touch with everyone.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I agree with your explanation, it takes a long time to get everyone in the world, or at least most of the people in the world accept the discovery of this new system, cryptocurrency. Government and third parties have not found their new form in the blockchain world. If they have found their place, they will certainly enjoy the sophistication of this new crypto method.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The banks have alreay started some modification steps by having less branches, using fewer human resources and switching to online platforms to make it easier for customers to work with theit accounts etc.
Activity: 48
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
what you mean we dont need government? who will protect you? who will hire doctors,policemans,army? i dont want to live in country without government,you can test how it would be,just move to Somali,no government,no banks  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Actually, regardless of how people would like to think that because we now have cryptocurrencies and can store it ourselves that banks are government are now obsolete, the contrary is actually the case. With things like cryptocurrencies, people are now more vulnerable and we will need the government to keep the peace and as for banks, there are and will always be people who have problems storing their money themselves.
Activity: 154
I am not in favor of centralization or decentralization. But I think both need to be balanced. We can not allow the government or other third parties to power or let us do as we please. We need a new system whereby the power of the government can be restricted and the freedom of the people is also limited by rules that are not harmful to both sides. It needs to be applied in order to make the world a better place.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

im sorry but i dont agree on your thoughts... every country needs goverment to govern everything on them... even ants colony has their own system that govern their entire system... we will not prosper without goverment leads us... we may decentralized today but that not mean goverment has nothing to do with us.. look what happen when china ban cryptocurrency in their country? cryptocreency struggling hard and even cause the loss of invesment many people.
Activity: 532
government keeps the order in the country. governments only do their job for their country. it is responsible for security and development. what would happen if there is no government? chaos. everyone will make their own rules. they will only follow their own self. those with money can hire guards or armies and they can rule the county and the same as the others. the country will split apart and be ruled by different people. humans are not that kind and they will satisfy their self first before others. don't forget humans are not perfect and we have this seven deadly sins.
Activity: 658
I am a big supporter of the blockchain industry, and I am sure that in the future it will improve people's lives, not just because cryptocurrencies will be increasingly used. Some powerful governments, banks and strong powers are trying in every way to impede its development for their interests, but they will not be able to stop this revolution
Activity: 630
The blockchain sector is a great evolution of humanity, unfortunately most of the people in the world still do not know the meaning of the word blockchain but in the coming years I am sure that we will talk a lot and will have great benefits for everyone. I do not think that various banks and governments are able to stop this great progress
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Yes, they are very afraid of losing their influence, losing their profits. The  blockchain technology  and cryptocurrency was created in order to save people from the control of states.
 But I'm afraid that at the moment this third party is able to kill the cryptocurrency. Lips sealed
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Main problem with crypto currency is that it's mostly use for illegal purposes, That is certainly one of the biggest issues. we do need banks and government to keep things in CHECK. It is not a good thing cryptocurrency cannot  be tracked when used for payments. That's the major concern of governments and central banks that restrict crypto currency.

Crypto currency sure is an amazing IDEA for the future use of digital currency, but too much freedom is dangerous too. There has to be a way to track them too. what governments and banks really should do is try to find a way to co-exist with crypto currency other than restricting or baning them. When something is restricted like that people tend to use it more in more illegal ways and that is never a good sign.

we do need government and banks, they must be more flexible toward it and find ways to do this right in my opinion.

Activity: 98
The bank is a gigantic financial institution throughout the country, but they can not offer services to all people in the world. That's why cryptothermia is banned in many countries, as governments see them as a danger. The government wants to control us, but now they can not do this anymore.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
It is too early to say that we do not need such financial and managerial instruments as governments and banks. Cryptocurrencies are at an early stage of development and are not adapted for mass use. In the future, perhaps, everything will change and we hope for it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is decentralized, it never needed governments or banks and never would. Also the governments are trying to hinder the growth of Bitcoin is cause they don't have any control over it and that is something the government don't like. And the banks are trying to hinder bitcoin cause it threatens the monopoly of banks over money.
Activity: 100
Every coin has two sides. I am sure that anything that does not follow regulations or does not have any supervision will not hold for a long time in our society, not only because it is against the governments or against the Banks. It will definitely turn out that is not good for majority of people too.
I think the best always comes from compromise, when you merge the best of two worlds.
Activity: 24
I suppose that sooner or later, some crypto-currencies will become legal means of payment. They will exist along with the fiat currency. In this there is nothing dangerous for the world financial system.
Activity: 224
The government, banks, giant corporations - they all care only about their own benefits. And blockchain technologies allow ordinary people not to depend on them.
Activity: 448
Of course we still need government and bank, it's not like everyone has access to blockchain and using blockchain will make the world better immediately. Government although most of them are corrupt, can force the law to make public submit to them, if there's no government then there will be chaos, this isn't as simple as that. It's the same as bank, a lot of people right now use bank, it will take a lot of time to move to blockchain and new system and the switching cost will be very expensive.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I think that we still need government and banks because they are the ones that are regulating what is happening inside the country.That's why other countries have already banned it because don't have any control on what's happening inside the crypto system and is afraid that it maybe used in illegal activities. Yes crypto can make a big change in our lives but I still do think that the government has still an important role.
The most right thing is that we still need the government to govern the whole country and don't let criminals messing with the regulation and we can get rid of bank as the core of economy and replace it with blockchain, but realizing that it's just too hard to do that because bank is currently controlling the world's economic and the market capitalization of bitcoin is nothing compared to what they have.
Pages:
Jump to: