Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 11. (Read 2741 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Over 8 years of existence of the cryptocurrency now isn't the weakest period for this market. Some altcoins increase by 20-30% per day and if you analyze the situation correctly, you can make good profits even in times when the market grows poorly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Everything have weakness. Same as the Cryptocurrency market, it faces a lot of challenges this year. Making it struggle more in order to provide the best results for those who trust crypto. Challenges that it faces throughout the year makes it stronger and bolder to surpassed them all. Even though the market is not good crypto still positive that in the next week or month it will recover the low price that it is experiencing. Maybe this year the weak period crypto is facing. But more investors believe that this is just part of the market since we're dealing with currency. Hopefully the market will fully recovered soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
you can say that this is the most exhausting period of this year. it all started in the first quarter this and when investors take back their profits and investments. continuously until recently when a lot considered that the market reaches the bed rock. But if we back track this is almost the same scenario last year. if you look at the chart and compare June last year the market also suffers from a dip.
Activity: 182
Many will send to the crypto world after January and when bitcoin already cost 18 000$ . And then everything started falling and still falling. And so many newcomers see only the bad.So it was every year grows and then falls.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Yes, I will say it is a very slow weak period and it almost seem as if it will not rise again but I believe if we exercise more patience and remain calm till when the market recover, we will make profit because the price of coin will rise above the point they are now or when you bought the coin.

I agree, we should try to build more patience because we know cryptocurrencies will bounce back and what we should do is to never get panic to what is currently happening in the market. Better to buy some coins these days because this is our chance to make an investment due to very low value of the coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Yes, this is a weak period for crypto. But don't forget that the price of BTC and ETH and lots of other coins are above the price levels than they were in the same time in last year.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Yes, I will say it is a very slow weak period and it almost seem as if it will not rise again but I believe if we exercise more patience and remain calm till when the market recover, we will make profit because the price of coin will rise above the point they are now or when you bought the coin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
Compared to last year, this year's cryptocurrency market is facing more difficulties, such as a large number of negative news, many trading platforms being invaded, and many prominent individuals criticizing the cryptocurrency as a bubble, which has caused many investors to panic!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Yes, I agree, nowadays electronic money is falling a lot, almost capitalization of the market is evaporated a lot, I think should hold firmly, do not so that your penny, they will make you a loss
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I don't find this to be the weak time for Cryptocurrency. This looks to be the time of massive corrective action. Based on this the price of bitcoin seems falling low when it is predicted to reach above $15000. Moreover the strength of bitcoin is in the hands of each and every user who on trust make investment over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 588
Yes, This is absolutely a wrong time for cryptocurrencies. This is actually a side effect of the bull run last year especially in the November and December sessions. Let's hope the market will recover soon.
Perhaps this is only a period that should soon end. In any case, I really hope so. Actually, if you analyze the real possibilities of the crypto currency, then it has the greatest potential in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Yes, This is absolutely a wrong time for cryptocurrencies. This is actually a side effect of the bull run last year especially in the November and December sessions. Let's hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yep, this is really a very weak period, and the turn on up trend will have to wait for a very long time, at least until this autumn.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

Perhaps the worst for your experience because you are just new but if only you have experienced the China ban then you would not ever treat this one a serious matter. China plays the biggest part in the world economy and also in the crypto market and I was really terrified when it happened so this phenomenon ain't really affecting me at all.

Well this decline from last december is probably worse than the chinese ban on exchanges but things are quite different from now and then. More people are aware and looking at btc movement closely. They're wary to make investments because of the market movement and all the negatives that surround us.
Activity: 28
We were in a bit of a bubble so this period will be weak until we see some month candles close green.
Activity: 182
I agree with you, but at the beginning of this year the situation is almost the same as today and I don't know how long this will end.
Activity: 476
What caused it?

Perhaps the worst for your experience because you are just new but if only you have experienced the China ban then you would not ever treat this one a serious matter. China plays the biggest part in the world economy and also in the crypto market and I was really terrified when it happened so this phenomenon ain't really affecting me at all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Today seems the final shakeout dip.  A bitcoin close below $6000 may bring the final capitulation bottom so be mentally prepared for that. Market should start a new rising cycle after that.
Activity: 140
Most likely, you follow the crypto-currency market not so long ago, so it seems to you that now it is developing slowly. But in fact, this is not true, the crypto-currency sphere is active and very rapidly developing.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Agree. This is the most down trend days for crypto currency market, almost all the cryptocurrency is bleeding and there is not even one single coin is in green for past 2 to 3 months consecutively. I think two big exchanges hacked is the main reason for this down trend and apart from that the negative news roaming around about crypto currency and ICO impacts the price. Hope next month everything would be fine and we can expect a bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: