Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 12. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 14
The market has been stagnant for a very long time..I agree with you in this regard..But I think that today's decline is the last..Now the market will start to rise.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is only temporary. The market has fallen to release the bubble. After the bubble is released, it will start to rise. This is a capital game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I don't think cryptocurrency has any weak period Smiley). At the moment, seem like all investors and traders need time to rest after hard working months cause it's summer right now so cryptocurrency market is being stable just a short time. I think in next month, July, everything will be fine and you'll not think cryptocurrency has any weak period anymore Smiley
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

For one, the year just started and we are just in the halfway mark. Most of the gains in crypto are commonly seen on the later months up to December. Normally Q1 and Q2 are rooms for some price correction and FUD attacks from different outlets while Q3 is where prices begin to pump due to major updates and most tokens are in for their timeline. The market has been is such a trap where the BTC can't even break $10000. I expect pricing will be good in the next few months and hoping for a great payday on last quarter of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, the current cryptocurrency is in a difficult period. Many outsiders attack the cryptocurrency and many hackers attack the trading platform. This has caused a large number of investors to fear the market!
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
The whole market is part of a bigger picture. Big games,big players. We are just going along for the ride here. The smart thing now would be to buy cheap coins/tokens that you believe will last long and wait for them to recover (We would recommend PoS coins,as we believe they are the future of cryptocurrencies,until an even better one comes out) and invest in them for the long term. It's painful and unnecessary to try to day trade in this market and you shouldn't waste your time and effort on it. Instead you should focus on long lasting projects.

Good point regarding POS coins, anything that creates passive income like these coins can help you during these periods were values continue to decrease but you can stay a bit more relaxed if your coin creates some revenue in return
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

Me too I think of it also that this is the sluggish period since I joined, as you say. Still if you think that 5k to 6k USD is the must downfall period its not because base on the people I ask who joined in to the crypto world way before we starter that 3k was the less amount that gotten bitcoin value so it means that same goes to other altcoins that is in the same state of bitcoin (not the same price but low as bitcoin).

Still, we must ne patient and stay put hold and do not panic.

I agree, this would be a great time for us to practice being patient and just keep on holding on to our coins. And I don't think this would be the weakest period of cryptocurrency. Wait till we get to the halving period too, wherein bitcoin lessens half of the price it is at present.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I wouldn't say weak, since it's probably being traded more than ever, but definitely a sad disappointing period.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
What caused it?

Me too I think of it also that this is the sluggish period since I joined, as you say. Still if you think that 5k to 6k USD is the must downfall period its not because base on the people I ask who joined in to the crypto world way before we starter that 3k was the less amount that gotten bitcoin value so it means that same goes to other altcoins that is in the same state of bitcoin (not the same price but low as bitcoin).

Still, we must ne patient and stay put hold and do not panic.
Activity: 308
Well it seems they say this has happened before. Bitcoin dropped and couldn't rise for about a year and more before it recovered. Anyways the hype at that at time wasn't close to what we experienced currently (from 2017-18)
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
What caused it?
We all know what mostly happens to extremely weak crypto periods. It will boom.

The longer the accumulation and correction will last, the more it will boom.

I believed that too. So, isnt this a perfect time to add pieces on your portfolio? Why is everyone complaining about the price? Lol.
Regarding the OP's concern, yeah I think this is the most sluggish run for cryptocurrency since the last few years, maybe because of the sudden pump of Bitcoin last year. One thing is for sure, we'll be back on track soon and hit another ATH.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
before the light we see the dark  Grin Grin
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
What caused it?

I know that but I just can't avoid to feel sad about weak periods and it stresses me out. But then,I keep positivity alive which helps me to be motivated at all times despite big changes. I guess it's because of our economy that is affected to taxes and different regulations in each trading system. Not to mention,money exchanges between dollar and peso and other currencies which involved to dollar. Soon enough this will go back to its position. Let's keep holding on.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
This bear market will pass just be patient and the bulls shall return.  If you look at past charts of past years this is n't anything new.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
What caused it?

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Weak period because of the ongoing bear market (started from January), as long as Bitcoin fluctuates between 6-8k we will not see any bigger altcoin gains. Though, when we break out like 10k or more per BTC we might be heading into something beautiful, cause normies will again start FOMOing Wink
I think that everyone understands that the whole market depends on bitcoin. But in the near future, the restoration of Bitcoin to last year's maximum is almost impossible. I even doubt that we will return Bitcoin above 10,000 dollars.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Weak period because of the ongoing bear market (started from January), as long as Bitcoin fluctuates between 6-8k we will not see any bigger altcoin gains. Though, when we break out like 10k or more per BTC we might be heading into something beautiful, cause normies will again start FOMOing Wink
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
I agree with you that the development of the crypto currency in 2018 is very slow compared to 2017. This year, we did not see the right pump, and the market is constantly undergoing correction. This may seem like a weak period, but I believe that the market will soon overcome this and may go on a bullish trip.
I think that the situation will be even more difficult if we observe more and more negative information regarding the pricing of Bitcoin. The popularity of this coin is already dropping dramatically and, therefore, it is not possible to hope for the restoration of the market in the near future.
We cant really see a market which do only emphasize or do have only positive news or movements. There would be always negative ones which means we should really expect for these kind of market conditions.There would be always a correction and not only seeing shooting up prices and thats how the market works.

I'd say that accumulation period. All who save funds for purchase can buy interesting coins on the deepest level. Maybe we can go down yet but it will not much. And now it is a good time to make portfolio
For now considering or checking out on the price i can say this would be a good range when you are going for long term but for shorter or day trades volatility nowadays is too big on gaps which are good to make money if we do know how to utilize it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I predict until year end bear market
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
I think now that people are familiar with mt gox selling off their huge horde of bitcoins people are less willing to invest when they will simply push the markets down again. It needs big corporate investors to join in and get the markets going again
Pages:
Jump to: