Pages:
Author

Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree? - page 13. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
will be  very interessting to what the new hack will do with the price to the big ones
could be a new down phase
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Indeed, the crypto market is developing very slowly, many coins fall and have a short-term trend of falling. But I hope that soon our waiting for a good rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I'd say that accumulation period. All who save funds for purchase can buy interesting coins on the deepest level. Maybe we can go down yet but it will not much. And now it is a good time to make portfolio
Activity: 364
Yes i would agree this is the weak period for cryptocurrency. Again and again the market goes to down only. There is no proper significant growth in its price. From 2018 starting itself there is no big growth in its price.  It struggles to increase, but all are expecting by the end of this year bitcoin will have a tremendous growth and prove the strength of the bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
I agree with you that the development of the crypto currency in 2018 is very slow compared to 2017. This year, we did not see the right pump, and the market is constantly undergoing correction. This may seem like a weak period, but I believe that the market will soon overcome this and may go on a bullish trip.
I think that the situation will be even more difficult if we observe more and more negative information regarding the pricing of Bitcoin. The popularity of this coin is already dropping dramatically and, therefore, it is not possible to hope for the restoration of the market in the near future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I agree with you that the development of the crypto currency in 2018 is very slow compared to 2017. This year, we did not see the right pump, and the market is constantly undergoing correction. This may seem like a weak period, but I believe that the market will soon overcome this and may go on a bullish trip.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The market is still very weak, but we saw some small bounces in the last days in there are still some supporter who think that this is the new bottom. But I think that we will see another low at the bitcoin price and the markets will struggle again then.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's normal and when the value in dip , it's because the bithumb reported a hack of their servers.
If you just joined on crypto trading, you still not late !

Just purchase some , believe and Hold , the Profit will come on the way !

I think the movement last december caused more harm than good since with the exception of april, 2018 has been more of a correction for that crazy run. We all thought that may would start the ascent for the market but eventually we're going to dip a lot more. So I guess we can all agree that this market is weak for the moment and we're all waiting for that rally to come. Hopefully before the year ends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yes I agree to this where altcoins prices are now again unstable or plummeted, I now hold all my altcoins and will sell them after all goes up normally.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
I think it's normal and when the value in dip , it's because the bithumb reported a hack of their servers.
If you just joined on crypto trading, you still not late !

Just purchase some , believe and Hold , the Profit will come on the way !
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Yeah, your situation same with my friend. But after see bitcoin chart every year, this situation very normal. I think you must keep holding and don't panic.
Activity: 29
Yes, the current market is in a difficult time. I think that such a situation arises first because of hacking attacks, followed by a large number of panic selling!
Activity: 644
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

I think we are still experiencing the aftermath of the December/January rise. The market went up to an insane amount, causing the drop afterwards, and we are still struggling to recover from that.
That needs a very long time to go to the crypto currency to be recovered again. As you can see that about how so many manipulators are playing the market at the moment. To recover the price of bitcoin until it will be passed 10k rate again look so difficult in the future without any mass adoption with manipulation of the price.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

This is just a correction and a good time to buy and hold for a good bull run. Facebook and Google has no effect on this downfall as crypto will still survive even without them.

I don't agree with you. They do have effect, because of the people who trust them. Their "community" (users) believe them more than in crypto. That is why they do have effect
Activity: 80
by 2018 it looks like crypto growth is very slow and very different from the year 2017 where crytpto growth is much faster until the end of the year.
Activity: 14
I think, now is not a bad period for crypto. Just look that I found, there is a really good one - Paytomat. It is a payment solution for crypto. It is designed to bring cryptocurrency usage to real life. Basically, you can use your Bitcoins, Ethereum or Litecoin for you daily purchases in cafe shops or shopping malls. Cool thing, isn't it?
Activity: 323
I think we all know that all the coin is too chubby. You can not say anything about it. the market has fallen down.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
What caused it?

I think we are still experiencing the aftermath of the December/January rise. The market went up to an insane amount, causing the drop afterwards, and we are still struggling to recover from that.
Activity: 420
So far from the time I joined the cryptoworld yeah I think this year would be the most sluggish time ever. And I think the whales are trying to pull down the market so some big investors can jump in and join the cryptocworld and buy coins at a cheaper price.
Activity: 131
there are a lot of people dumping all of their coins because they do not feel confident on crypto, that is the main reason of why we are seeing so many downfalls at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: