Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 6. (Read 45319 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hey guys just popping in! Got service for a minute till tomorrow! Smiley keep on tweeting exchanges on twitter to get us added!
any news about new exchange?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
good with a skype or talking to some sort of big exchange? Some little information so we will wait until our death or webcoin? We understand the coin is clean, but there is nothing worse than waiting and slow by death. I already bought the planned size of the coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
dev is active on Skype. full transparency.
Activity: 182
I think the owners of the exchanges watching the coins in smaller markets, such as c-cex

i'm sure of it, they need to makes things right by adding a legit coin soon.  pretty damaging letting so many scam coins on.
Hey guys just popping in! Got service for a minute till tomorrow! Smiley keep on tweeting exchanges on twitter to get us added!

nice to hear from you.  so much misery in crypto world recently.
wgd
legendary
I think the owners of the exchanges watching the coins in smaller markets, such as c-cex
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Nah, let this shoj dude keep promoting the coin that's obviously a scam and has a terrible dev? Right?

Keep posting please, keeping web on the first page is the obvious way to kill a coin. ((I'm starting to think you're part of webcoin's promotion team, ty I bought some))
Give it some time Its not a P&D.

Not P & D..just D   ..This coin has been dumped from 1300 right down to 100 satoshi.No buy support provided.I will keep and eye on this to ascess if investor has been misguided.Have a nice day.

Time will tell, dev created a clean coin and this is most important here. The code works flawlessly, has just launched phase POS. There were only 0.8% premine, who was not even thrown.

Time will tell;]

I agree premine is very low compared to other well known coins.

WebCoin has a good name, wallet looks nice, works perfect, transactions are very fast and the coins are very cheap.

At least the dev is honest and doesn't promise you all kind of things he can not deliver.
+1

Good grief.  The dev is carsen kock.  All he does is make promises.  He's nothing but a shitcoin scumbag.

we went through this already, around 4 pages worth.

many thanks
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
pow - distribution has been completed, is at stake only purchase on the exchange

But for that, this coin should be added to more and more exchanges. Hope to see our hitting  exchanges at good prices.
wgd
legendary
pow - distribution has been completed, is at stake only purchase on the exchange
Activity: 61
Can someone point me a tutorial how to mine this coin?
Activity: 71
wgd
legendary
At least the code is clean, buy yourself usbcoin of great dev team son. Coin is to assume or can someone help. Dev is open, has a web of premine 18000. With the weight of coin scam that flow into the bittrex webcoin a giant fair

distribution was fair and terrible history dev is already in the price, 100satoshi bottom on the area for hybryd pow/pos 1.9 supply is really low
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Not P & D..just D   ..This coin has been dumped from 1300 right down to 100 satoshi.No buy support provided.I will keep and eye on this to ascess if investor has been misguided.Have a nice day.

Time will tell, dev created a clean coin and this is most important here. The code works flawlessly, has just launched phase POS. There were only 0.8% premine, who was not even thrown.

Time will tell;]

I agree premine is very low compared to other well known coins.

WebCoin has a good name, wallet looks nice, works perfect, transactions are very fast and the coins are very cheap.

At least the dev is honest and doesn't promise you all kind of things he can not deliver.
+1

Good grief.  The dev is carsen kock.  All he does is make promises.  He's nothing but a shitcoin scumbag.
wgd
legendary
begins to build a nice support  Roll Eyes

we ride on bittrex, there recently coiny same scam, today again: usbcoin >> 300% premine after pow phase

Time will tell;]
exactly time will tell. Dev is active on Skype just ask your questions there.
wgd
legendary

Time will tell;]
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

Not P & D..just D   ..This coin has been dumped from 1300 right down to 100 satoshi.No buy support provided.I will keep and eye on this to ascess if investor has been misguided.Have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: