Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 5. (Read 45319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Still here guys! Smiley

Hope to see this coin getting added to Bittrex/Cryptsy. Dev do something, your coin is dying.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
webcoinx14

come to c-cex, got a few more people interested in WEB.  i think it will do 1000% good if you dropped by and say some words.

Agreed.  Dev please stop by the chat sometime, stay active in community, will help a lot Smiley

Yea I can get on later today Smiley
Activity: 17
webcoinx14

come to c-cex, got a few more people interested in WEB.  i think it will do 1000% good if you dropped by and say some words.

Agreed.  Dev please stop by the chat sometime, stay active in community, will help a lot Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
webcoinx14

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I put a buy order up at 330 Cool Sell your WEB to me please. Think this will go much higher. Only 2M supply and the price is so low? Easy money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
take the job, because bittrex and trust of the community just a dream, just like my webcoin invested in capital, time is running out and the 1 satoschi getting closer

sorry for your honesty, it's for our own good Smiley

I am confused? hahaha lol yea, maybe me being honest isn't what people want, but I want to redeem my name, so Webcoin is still here, premine is still intact. Lets keep bothering Bittrex to add us! Development continues on the Webcoin Online Wallet btw! Tongue

just saying some good stuff about the coin on the c-cex chatbox, within 10 mins, buy orders went from 102-272 sats.  still low, but a start.

Holding and maintaining 5btc+ volume on C-Cex will get you noticed by other exchanges as well. C-Cex trollbox is very helpful to coordinate everyone.
take the job, because bittrex and trust of the community just a dream, just like my webcoin invested in capital, time is running out and the 1 satoschi getting closer

I am confused? hahaha lol yea, maybe me being honest isn't what people want, but I want to redeem my name, so Webcoin is still here, premine is still intact. Lets keep bothering Bittrex to add us! Development continues on the Webcoin Online Wallet btw! Tongue

just saying some good stuff about the coin on the c-cex chatbox, within 10 mins, buy orders went from 102-272 sats.  still low, but a start.

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

may to announce a competition for a new logo, here in has something to happen

Yes! Lets do it! What would be a fair bounty for said competition for a new logo?

We need to build some support for Webcoin and push all these other shitcoins out of the way! Cheesy

Premine is still there for all those wondering....

i dont think bittrex likes you, they even listed rawcoin....

Yea, we can try other exchanges? But lets keep trying Bittrex?

Yes! Lets do it! What would be a fair bounty for said competition for a new logo?

We need to build some support for Webcoin and push all these other shitcoins out of the way! Cheesy

i dont think bittrex likes you, they even listed rawcoin....

wgd
legendary
nice wallet.hope can list on Bittrex

It will only get better when they do list us! Smiley

Keep on trying guys! Cheesy

i've had a lucky streak, lets see if my last coin can make it a triple.

PRO and SDC, now waiting for WEB for launch.

Help Webcoin get added! Tweet @BittrexExchange and hit them up on IRC #bittrex

Cheesy Lets get the ball rollin! I want to add their market APIs to the wallet!!! Smiley

i've had a lucky streak, lets see if my last coin can make it a triple.

PRO and SDC, now waiting for WEB for launch.

Activity: 120
wgd
legendary
accumulation in the s having can still take, nobody wants to pay for "free" of their webcoins  Shocked
Keep trying them guys! Twitter and IRC are your best methods of contact with bittrex and poloniex. (Unless of course you have better contact)

I am back from my short vacation, so PM if you have any questions and I will be getting back to those who contacted me while I was away.
Pages:
Jump to: