Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 8. (Read 45319 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
lets see where the price goes after that.

you know you have to help with your buy support..to se price gain..now everybody wait for price to go up to sell.. haha

Accumulating here
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Keep tweeting Bittrex and Poloniex to get Webcoin added! Smiley Less than 3000 blocks till PoS starts!
Activity: 140
I have created a skype group with the dev.  If anyone would like to join add "opjohnfsho" to skype and will be automatically added in.  You can speak to the dev directly about upcoming features or current status. Currently has three people. Would love for more people to join in.
This is like something like QQ group Chinese use?
Dev does not have QQ that is why I chose Skype but he can probably make one.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
webcoinx14 contacted with a team of poloniex? Maybe to add monete as a dev, to voting list
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have created a skype group with the dev.  If anyone would like to join add "opjohnfsho" to skype and will be automatically added in.  You can speak to the dev directly about upcoming features or current status. Currently has three people. Would love for more people to join in.
This is like something like QQ group Chinese use?
Activity: 182

you know you have to help with your buy support..to se price gain..now everybody wait for price to go up to sell.. haha

this is one of my lost cause coins Cool, i expect nothing from it.  i will be keeping mine until either the end of time or when i buy a sports car with it.

Many Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

R.M.H. Ether 2013
Activity: 182
when the phase ends pow?

POW Ends on Block 11000 (approx. ~7.6 days)
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Cheers.

Avoid thinking of the past, focus on the present. Who knows what the future might bring.
Premine is still there guys..yes the address is the first one in that rich list.

I looked at the code in a hurry. I can not find the hidden blocks or rewards or larger than indicated premine.
Maybe I missed something. But as long as everything is clean.

Rich List for first 100 blocks:
Code:
WWoiULj8t44AERoAiHevdWNgNauqosgjwc: 	18000.0
WVLuuqTtEx7b4gbezWKdbihkvgUHe2rVL9: 41.0
WhUyKpodo1SjNb54CjYN1yQhjks4cvcoQv: 20.0
WRLsBx313VmLzeRhJgPWWt5pSjMiyreayd: 19.0
WmwQemcLZyUSSes69do2kSgXKLs3pV2vGE: 7.0
WiTy6qg5qa72odqaBuXLQQLKLKeHHSDKen: 5.0
Wfxdr5deC95Vou46JmiJbNSDRoTmUBVVi7: 2.0
WXb4PkZ1VzjeLkhiLbLbXze6BYL8t1kqqT: 2.0
WUZKUC7pkyd6wgVnC2RkHwc33M2q62Kn7u: 2.0
WPbgMY755Zg4VMzR1WkeAxx9zE1KDk4QKf: 1.0
I'm dying.
Its just FUD guys, don't let it bother you. Yea, the price is ridiculously cheap right now, If I had BTC myself I would buy up all of that WEB.

The premine is still not spent and in the original address posted in this thread for transparency.
FUD's food Smiley
Its just FUD guys, don't let it bother you. Yea, the price is ridiculously cheap right now, If I had BTC myself I would buy up all of that WEB.

The premine is still not spent and in the original address posted in this thread for transparency.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Who started this rumor of the Premine being dumped anyways?

the moment i mention this coin on twitter ....

everyone pm me telling me its scammer Dev ...

i don't see anything bad to honest ... i don't mind premine also

thats why i asked the Dev to make some Hype NOW  .... or the coin will just die slowly
I'm dying.

The ones who were late to mine the coin. As always. Or some guy who asked for a trillion BTC so he doesn't start crying around.
That's how the FUD starts lately.
R.M.H. Ether 2013

Pages:
Jump to: