Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 2. (Read 45319 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
MarketMagic dev was willing to transfer the coins together with premine, but it is known figure in cryptowordl. It has a bad opinion. Send them a message

Okay I will message him and ask for all the stuff needed for complete takeover.I have someone in mind who is a good dev who can maintain this coin and maybe add some features but I will need everything for new dev.This coin could be good if given some more features that can make it useful for online market adoption.The name itself is a good start and I am very surprised this dev even with some past history has not made a better attempt to push this coin hard.He is obviously not stupid but actions here do not seem very clever.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
MarketMagic dev was willing to transfer the coins together with premine, but it is known figure in cryptowordl. It has a bad opinion. Send them a message
Where is the dev of this coin?This coin could be profitable with right features for a relaunch.Who knows how to take over this coin?What do we need to do this??

wgd
legendary
Carsen cock turn-ons probably already another scam currency, personally I am in possession of some of the webcoins. Are there any meaningful concepts to some exchange

Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
Does coin show as virus because IRC?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Guys! Look at multiwalet coin! The community has taken over that coin, we must do the same, because concept is really cool!
Where r u talented devs?!
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
CK can you please do the decent thing here so we can try to move on here?
legendary
The emc2 dev handed over all the nescessary tools and keys along with a good wallet etc to his community.If that was done here we could make this coin into something functional and with sustainable growth.The name alone has got to be something to build on.The coin works excellent and the wallet is good.Even if the Dev doesnt want to hand it over to the community he should at least let us know what the next step is?
Maybe if we put some coins together we can hire a dev.Maybe get a dev to take it over and when he agrees let him get a web wallet and we send him webcoin to his address so he has a percentage of the coin and is naturally going to want for it to succeed.If c-cex have coins that are now withdrawn then we also need to make sure that they are used for this development fund if they are not releasing them after withdrawl date.

We NEED the current dev to cooperate if he agrees with this situation.

Any ideas?

I know that he agrees, he wrote it last pages. But it is hard to find him, he has over 10 coins. His name is Carsen, forum hates him, because of abandoned coins.
But he sure in his fairplay, time will show.. If somebody will find him, that would be great, i think it could be one of top 20 in a year.
legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary
Maybe if we put some coins together we can hire a dev.Maybe get a dev to take it over and when he agrees let him get a web wallet and we send him webcoin to his address so he has a percentage of the coin and is naturally going to want for it to succeed.If c-cex have coins that are now withdrawn then we also need to make sure that they are used for this development fund if they are not releasing them after withdrawl date.

We NEED the current dev to cooperate if he agrees with this situation.

Any ideas?
wgd
legendary
Well, have to payout  deposit of c-cex, start stake in the hope that someone will take care of this currency
Maybe we takeover this coin?Will the dev cooperate??What's the next procedure?

Yeah it is great idea, dev is scammer, and coin for WEB must belong to WEB!
legendary
Maybe we takeover this coin?Will the dev cooperate??What's the next procedure?
wgd
legendary
dev's a fucking junkie, and the biggest liar in this forum;] sooner wish I did not I read
legendary
Dev?...any news/updates....no talk?Huh
wgd
legendary
C-CEX

Important news:

RVC, WEB, BANK, POP, DOOM, CRT, MC, AERO, PRO will be removed AUG, 28 due to low trading volume.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Dev, you said webcoin would be your chance to redeem yourself, and that it would be your main thing, yet now you are abandoning it like all the other coins you've made. I will not make the mistake of mining any of your coins again. What's the point of telling the community that this time you will actually stick around (and that you want to redeem your name), but then you just do the same as always? I guess you just love pissing people off and taking money out of their pockets. Shame!

Since then, this young scam junkie has made Onyxcoin, then CKCoin (Carsen Klock Coin) and attempted many other coins from under the cover of an "anonymous" entity that quickly got revealed.

This punk won't ever change, and keep on trying to scam y'all.

No mercy.
I think it will end up maybe 1 satoshi and then eventually 1 litoshi but if c-cex delist it then nothing because looks like no other exchanges will list it.
Pages:
Jump to: