Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 3. (Read 45319 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
So, wallet.dat to the trash or what?

not, send me;)

But seriously, nobody is willing to takeover clear extracted coins?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So, wallet.dat to the trash or what?
wgd
legendary
needed independent code analysis, made by someone trusted. The volume low, and may remove from the list of c-cex.

and the price is currently very attractive;)
legendary
Activity: 1330
dev has a bad reputation, even though no one in the code did not reveal scams - premine at this moment is not enough even for a beer;)

dev wants to use coin for adoption

Webcoin is a catchy name and very few coins.A few tweaks here and there might juice it up a bit?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
So few coins..why so cheap??

Few and worthless.
Stay away from this coin If won't lose your money.
The Dev not active, maybe he abandoned this coin  Huh
wgd
legendary
dev has a bad reputation, even though no one in the code did not reveal scams - premine at this moment is not enough even for a beer;)

dev wants to use coin for adoption
legendary
Activity: 1330
So few coins..why so cheap??
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
wgd
legendary
if the coin is clean, and probably is to take it is just pure profit. The price is ridiculously low
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
anyone here still alive?

I guess not because the dev hasn't been online since 08-08-2014 and it seems like the project has really been abandoned.
wgd
legendary
wgd
legendary
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The project is not abandoned guys, please please PLEASE LEARN TO READ.

I am looking to pass the Webcoin project on to someone to do the PR/thread management, I am still willing to update the coin with the new promised features and more. I am of course also working on CKcoin to give more back to the community. (Thus my time is focused on it as a project)

It would save me a lot of time having to manage two threads and two coins. I can still do development work for WEB while focusing my main energy towards CKcoin.

Let me know if anyone would be interested in doing this> You need to be good with people (better than me Wink haha) and provide regular updates to the thread.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 62
Dear Dev, your WEB is really cool project, it has future. If you abandon this coin you will trully loose your reputation. But where is site for WEB? It is cool concept, and you don't need no more making new coins..you can just develop WEB, and make it powerfull coin.
If you will give WEB project to somebody else, you could loose more than coin..loosing name i think is worse...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dev, you said webcoin would be your chance to redeem yourself, and that it would be your main thing, yet now you are abandoning it like all the other coins you've made. I will not make the mistake of mining any of your coins again. What's the point of telling the community that this time you will actually stick around (and that you want to redeem your name), but then you just do the same as always? I guess you just love pissing people off and taking money out of their pockets. Shame!
Activity: 11
Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

I was/am on webcoin, and I have to say... First coin (of all these alts fiesta) I tried that didn't mess up. Smooth all the way. And that's quite a lot of coins there!
wgd
legendary
dude fantasizing about the great exchanges, give at least one reason to bittrex, minpal or cryptsy would add one of these coins? ;S
Activity: 42
Yet again, this coin was never abandoned, I just checked my PMs from the last time I posted in this thread with this username, and I have only 1.

That is absolutely ridiculous guys. Stop the useless FUD.

WEB will be added to Bittrex after CK is added.

WEB will also have market APIs after it is added to a decent market such as Bittrex, Mintpal, or Cryptsy.

I do want to find a new talented, smart, and veteran developer to take over WEB so I can focus on CK, I can do both, but well, I feel as if everyone would want just one developer per coin. Not one developer for two coins. I can still post and try to help out here. Coin itself is still alive and running great/fast.

So anyone want to step up to the plate? This is your chance to own a coin, the premine will also be transferred to the new owner, the user MUST BE TRUSTED AND WELL RESPECTED.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

What a waste of space dev.
Sorry but crap like this really gets up my collar.
Wasting our time mining this crap.

Anyone want 4500 webcoin's.....
Pages:
Jump to: