Pages:
Author

Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet! - page 4. (Read 45319 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Does anyone know how to contact the dev other than here or PM (which hasn't responded in over 12 hours as of this posting)?

It is the same Dev from the old Onyxcoin (and many more coins) or now CKcoin.. Didn't you know ?

Is that fact or suspicion?

Update: Dev has confirmed he's moved on to CKcoin, willing to hand over Web to anyone in community who wishes to continue.

where was this announcement?

Here...

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

no profit would be no foundation

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.

LOL  That's what you said in the webcoin thread too.

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Look at Webcoin now!

Webcoin is still alive and the premine isn't dumped. I also had said I wanted to pass it onto a developer to keep it going, still up for the offer.

Anyways....Keep that in the Webcoin thread, This is CKcoin.

thanks found it already.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Does anyone know how to contact the dev other than here or PM (which hasn't responded in over 12 hours as of this posting)?

It is the same Dev from the old Onyxcoin (and many more coins) or now CKcoin.. Didn't you know ?

Update: Dev has confirmed he's moved on to CKcoin, willing to hand over Web to anyone in community who wishes to continue.

Here...

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

no profit would be no foundation

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.

LOL  That's what you said in the webcoin thread too.

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Look at Webcoin now!

Webcoin is still alive and the premine isn't dumped. I also had said I wanted to pass it onto a developer to keep it going, still up for the offer.

Anyways....Keep that in the Webcoin thread, This is CKcoin.

Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
See what happened with TAC?

Only thing I know about it is 3 x number of coins, trading at 0.0046392    according to http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

What should I know?
Ponderously ruminative

Activity: 333
See what happened with TAC?
Activity: 392

Ponderously ruminative
Alright, it's only a coupla days since the dev posted and it is the northern hemisphere vacation season.

Assuming he/she's simply distracted atm it's up to us to bring some life back to this thread so, let's lose the negative crap.

Our positives are quite solid :-
  • The coin works, always a great starting point.
  • Distribution went smoothly and fairly, which is just about all Minerals had going for it and MIN is on several exchanges, traveling nicely at >1K sat.
  • The wallets work with no apparent complaints and are feature-rich.

Now, how about everyone start adding to that list and come up with suggestions of where this coin could/should go.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
no gentlemen dev thought might come with a bang on bittrex, not rushed and ideas are over

It was to be beautifully came out as usual, I wish that I have sunk 0.3 btc Most important of distribution was fair coins are in the hands of many miners or already investors. Reset the counter, and premine in character webs 18000 is currently worth a small beer xD

WGD stop getting stuck with dying shit

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
no gentlemen dev thought might come with a bang on bittrex, not rushed and ideas are over

It was to be beautifully came out as usual, I wish that I have sunk 0.3 btc Most important of distribution was fair coins are in the hands of many miners or already investors. Reset the counter, and premine in character webs 18000 is currently worth a small beer xD
Activity: 700
Don't you just love these dev's when it's originally their idea to make and promote the coin in the first place, and as soon as they get a slight sniff that the coins heading south they lose faith.
Completely money driven like most.
Another wank coin flushed down the toilet. I'm getting quite a collection of these. lol.  
Ponderously ruminative
I think the logo is done on the knee in handy more representative. It can create address for the prize for a new logo. Then put webcoin voting lists significant exchanges. Vote, and the community sees them in time. Any ideas?

First move is to get Web dev immediately involved.

We need some fixes on the OP:

Block Explorer: http://cryptobe.com/chain/WebCoin <=== doesn't work
WEB Faucet: http://cryptoarrow.com/faucets/webcoin/index.php <=== blank page
CryptoCoinRank WEB Market Capital: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Webcoin <=== says api status down

Having dud links in the OP is a serious demerit, these must be fixed or removed immediately and some explanation posted.

C-CEX is always keen to host coin devs in their chat and that generally stirs more interest in a coin - always provided devs have something to say and can answer questions about the coin, its purpose, community and plans.

At this stage a perfectly functional coin has all the appearance of a scam, we need to fix this fast or this coin is joining the dodo by the end of the week.

Action this day!
wgd
legendary
I think the logo is done on the knee in handy more representative. It can create address for the prize for a new logo. Then put webcoin voting lists significant exchanges. Vote, and the community sees them in time. Any ideas?
Ponderously ruminative
Hello?

Is anybody in this thread?

Dev, are you keeping an eye on posts?

Any chance of posting some news about plans or developments?

Hello?

It's a nice wallet - seems to work well, even the Mac wallet works out-of-the-box.

So what's being done about promotion?

Is there anything in particular we can promote on C-CEX friendly chat box? Talking a coin normally stirs some action on the markets & keeps restless investors from running.

Hello-o...

generally from the technical point of view, everything works fine, but dev is dull crypto-past ;]

Well... shy and retiring devs don't do much for a coin's longevity or current value.

Anyone got any ideas on how we can wake this coin from its current slumber?
wgd
legendary
Hello?

Hello?

It's a nice wallet - seems to work well, even the Mac wallet works out-of-the-box.

Is there anything in particular we can promote on C-CEX friendly chat box? Talking a coin normally stirs some action on the markets & keeps restless investors from running.

Hello-o...

generally from the technical point of view, everything works fine, but dev is dull crypto-past ;]
Ponderously ruminative
Hello?

Hello?

Hello-o...
wgd
legendary
Dev,are u here?

oh well, i'm taking my coins to the bitter end.
Activity: 194
BaiQi
wgd
legendary
dev thinking of how to write a few words, I mean with the active;)

do a contest for a new logo, whatever - because we're going to 1 satoshi. no longer are the days on bittrex be earned, even constant average volume. You can not stand and wait, you have to push.

You are the commander dev, want to exchange contact from you. we have entrusted their handlers, and their btc - do not let us down
Pages:
Jump to: