Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 3. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 12:43:20 PM
I am much happier now than last month.
i do see the market getting more stable.
Eth and BTC is really good now.
i think everything is getting ready for the bull months again.
we should wait more and see what will happen next!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 09, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
For me its not a great month, i have some coins earned from the bounties(signature, content creation ) they reached almost 2000 usd worth which is quite okay for me but i didn't sell them, hodl as always. Now they are worth around 1300 usd and i need some money. I dont want to sell them cheap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Yes we are near to the end of this year with two months to go. All the big whales will come to perform in the market. So there are lots of chances to a great up spike.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
November 09, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

It looks like there might be some bull run till the end of the year since there are some good news coming in like China lifting a ban on bitcoin.
I am still optimistic that we will see a growth sooner or later.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
If you are about November, then maybe you are right in saying that it is for someone great) I, for one, expect events related to upcoming changes in the network BCH
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 09, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
It is good to see market trying to recover, however do not be carried away because high volatility is a characteristic of crypto market. That means price can fluctuates in either up or down trends.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
I will much happier and excited if that will happen this year because my dream will turn into a reality. I will just wait the right time to be happen. I am so excited to return back the stable in the market.
Activity: 259
November 09, 2018, 02:20:19 AM
A great month for others can be a bad month for someone. That is what happened to be this month. I purchased Ethereum around $400 and I occasionally check the price but I have given up checking months ago because of the bear market. When I checked it last week, my investment goes down and I lost more than 50% in dollar value. Clearly a bad month for me but I am looking forward on the next bull run. This might be a blessing in disguise as I would buy more ETH while its cheap. Life goes on.

I’m sorry to hear that but you know most people have the same situation with you guy, and I do likewise, probably compare to the current price of eth, I have lost almost 50%. However, I think that it’s not a very bad month, because some last days, I’ve read a writing and he has shared that he bought eth at the price $14,500 ( a pretty high price), but till now he is always keeping patience and waiting for a good fluctuation of ethereum. Afterward I think that probably I have much fortunate than him and many others. Yep,  buying is one of the most suitable methods right now.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
I think that we need more pump. 250 USD is not the price that Ethereum deserves. I hope the next update will push the price forward and we will see 1000 USD again this year. Hodl and keep believing guys!
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
Everyone wishes this current situation will continue so our nightmares will become a great dream come true. But I tell you, let's not be too confident to avoid another disappointment in the future. We may be happy now, but we should always expect the unexpected.
That is true, because they have seen more advantages in it. Aside fron that BTC at this month still in demand and many people uses cryptocurrencurs as way of payment in different transactions. The assurance that can give is the best out of it becayse of the capabilities.

[quoauthorlink=topic=5036032.msg47410164#msg47410164 date=1540873060]
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Yes, in September there were the first prerequisites for improving the overall situation on the crypto market. I really hope that in December we will see an active market recovery. Although no one can guarantee how the situation will develop in the future.
[/quote]
Activity: 546
November 04, 2018, 07:34:22 AM
It is a good price for the coins, it is going well but I really would like to see higher prices in the coins. At least we can all be sure that at this point that the market is no longer going down again, now we are just waiting for the whales to start pumping money into the market. Very soon we might be seeing a very high increase in the prices of the coins
Activity: 420
October 30, 2018, 12:17:40 AM

what do you think?

Yes, in September there were the first prerequisites for improving the overall situation on the crypto market. I really hope that in December we will see an active market recovery. Although no one can guarantee how the situation will develop in the future.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

what do you think?

Now obviously there are positive changes in the market and over the past month everything has changed in the most positive way. I think that everything will be even better and now we are in a transition phase that will lead to something more
Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 04:49:05 PM
We all have hope that market will go up, but now the market maybe only stopped after going down, and slowly moving on sideway. What is the next moving? Up or down?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 27, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
I won't pay attention if tomorrow ethereum raise by 50%, because it was dumped hardly and market cap today is a total joke.
There was time of daily range 200$+ and now people pay attention to 20$ increase
Activity: 336
October 27, 2018, 04:28:36 PM
In recent months, the ethereum falls lower and lower and rises very weakly. It is bad that no one can know exactly how long to wait until the price of all coins rises.
Activity: 294
October 27, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
I think that the last month wasn't too great for me but i think that this was just my fault. To my mind, i made a mistake when i didn't invest in btc and ether and chose cheaper coins
Activity: 1210
October 27, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
Market down again amd I hope the price will increase again the value for this month of October but price still decreasing and we have only two monhts before end of this year we  need unity mow.
I also think that this month there will be a fairly high increase but in reality it hasn't happened yet. maybe a bull run will occur next month or the following month. even though it's difficult, but I'm optimistic because crypto is my only job.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 27, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
Market down again and I hope the price will increase again the value for this month of October but price still decreasing and we have only two monhts before end of this year we  need unity now and everyone hope participating for the market recovery.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
Always good to be prepared for multiple eventualities. It goes up, great. But don't forget that it's also possible that we're seeing some continued downtrend.
Pages:
Jump to: