Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 4. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Yeh, that is true. We will see a great growth very soon. 12 december the Bakkt will be accepted, it is the most important news of Q4
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
This month has been a ray of sunshine in this grey dull market. Because I saw over a long period of growth of some coins, which despite such an avid market made a good jump of growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
we see that the situation is starting to improve a little, I hope that it will continue, I actively follow all the updates.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
Yes,now there are really positive changes. It seems to me that this is exactly what the market has been missing for so long. Finally, people have some hope for a better future for their investments. This is very happy
The month is okay, it finally pumped the coins and the coins were waiting for that pump since last year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
We are listening whole year long: the bull market will be next week, next week. If we have one green day it does not mean anything, the bear market still stay. We have understand  bearish market is a normal cycle and could  stay for years.
Activity: 168
October 27, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
Yes,now there are really positive changes. It seems to me that this is exactly what the market has been missing for so long. Finally, people have some hope for a better future for their investments. This is very happy
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
The situation right now was quietly increase and we are still hoping that it was continuously increased until it become stable. Many investors are very watchful for this situation, they  are busy to encourage some of the community to be positive in promoting how good their project.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 27, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
The market behaves according to a plan that large players have developed. It is enough just to look at the charts and see the trend of developing events. Add to this all the news background and upcoming events in the crypto sphere. From this we can conclude that we are now in the zone of recruiting positions and are awaiting the launch of new financial instruments that will attract new finances, which in turn will give impetus to growth.
Activity: 420
October 27, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
In fact, the public thinks that this year will be the same market as last year, but this is wrong. If the rules of the market can be known, who is losing money in this game? So you should wait patiently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
I think that now the price around $ 200 is a real cause for concern. I just don't know what happens next.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 27, 2018, 05:01:20 AM
Hopefully this coming days it was continue to increase the prices of our token. Their is a change compare the price before i hope it was continue to increase for us and for the community to rejoice.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 27, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I think the market will rise up next two month. 1 month market will stable. It remember last year december. In my opinion hold your token and wait for great time.
Activity: 252
October 27, 2018, 04:49:30 AM
Many predictions are bright, and, probably, growth will be all the same, but he will have to wait quite a bit, namely for more than two years and all this time will have to be trusted
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 04:42:37 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Am sure we are all hopeful that the crypto market would soon recover and regain its value. I think it id happening now on a slow phase. Patience is the key for all of us. After a huge downfall of btc, eth and almost all the altcoins there will be no other move left than to go up. So let us just all wait patiently. It really takes time to have a good and profitable harvest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
hopefully this coming nov. the market price has improved. but if it does not happen it is hopelessly this year. let's go back next year. that's what I'm sure next year will recover cryptocurrency above the drop of different coins.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 27, 2018, 04:30:05 AM
So one month and 3 days have passed since the OP posted about the great month. And ETH is down 20% from the price of that time,,, while Bitcoin is moving in the same range for 3 to 4 weeks now.

This shows,,, every time you think you know what is going on, something different can and will happen. We simply cannot predict what will happen. Good time of consolidation now? Or is this waiting for a further crash? Only time can tell.
Activity: 319
October 27, 2018, 04:27:16 AM
I like what's happened in the last couple of months. The market obviously became much better and finally we saw some positive gaps. I hope that in the near future everything will change in a more promising direction
Activity: 546
October 27, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
I think it's normal in the cryptocurrency , now we are still in downtrend , the price can continue to fall , we should be careful about that , should not be too excited soon.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
The rebound in the bear market is very normal, because most cryptocurrencies have fallen by more than 60%, and many investors are very willing to buy these tokens at low prices, which is the reason for the rebound!
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 27, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
I think the greatest month was December, whether it was coincidence or whether in December last year all coins rose to 200%, and that was extraordinary, and I hope that this very drastic increase will come again in 2018. what about you, is my thinking the same as yours?
Pages:
Jump to: