Pages:
Author

Topic: What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? - page 2. (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Own your fuckups, they make you who you are. Also, dont listen to anything I have to say, since I still dont know any better.
Activity: 154
'Buy Bitcoin!'
'Buy more Bitcoin!'
'Sell on 2017/12/16'

http://i.epvpimg.com/5Jvdgab.jpg

Only thing i would change is sell half on 2017/12/16 and hodl the rest til it hits 100k per coin
Activity: 60
I don't expect anything. just go there and invest in bitcoin and I'd be rich.
Activity: 27
To not prioritize lovelife LOL. After studies I should fine stable job right aways so I can help my parents for all the needs.
Activity: 36
Dont expect anything from anybody. Expecting gives pain only. Sad
Activity: 28
Be smarter and work harder
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I would advise myself to work hard, earn hard, buy bitcoin and at the right time, let it work for you.
Activity: 37
I wish to study well and not to party too much.
copper member
Activity: 238
Make sure to study what you want to be and start to open a savings account.
Activity: 47
I would tell him not to get in relation but to lead life single.
Don't let go on certain things (weight, job satisfaction, friendships, skills, etc) and figure you will deal with it later. Self-discipline is extremely important. Don't imagine others will magically sort out your life, take charge of your own life. Like yourself. Respect yourself. Then you will make better decisions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
At age 18, I think you should start to make money, learn how to communicate in society, collide with many in society. Good luck.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
learn harder, for everything
Activity: 27
I would advise my 18-year old self that he shouldn't be too concerned about what others think. I remembered back then that I wanted to try a lot of things but would always back out because of what others may say about me. I realize now that I may have missed out on a lot of fun and self fulfilling activities I could have had if I wasn't so self conscious.
Activity: 60
I would suggest him to surely start taking weeds, they are the only trustable friend Wink
Activity: 193
I would suggest to study software engineering so that he could develop his own btc mine easily
As usual. buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 52
I would suggest him to study hard because without study nothing can be achieved in the world
Activity: 252
Not be so shy during home parties
Activity: 210
Buy a boat and marry rich
Pages:
Jump to: