Pages:
Author

Topic: What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? - page 6. (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In time include the head and think 100 times before doing anything. And buy bitcoins in 2009  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Life's gonna be tough, Trust only yourself and be self reliant.
Don't get too emotional, be rational, clever and cunning.
Find ways to make money, focus on your dreams, plans and
travel. Save and invest, You've got potential. Believe in god's
plan for you, be fearless.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
Go and relax, have lot of fun and joy. Don't worry about all that "work" and "money" because really soon the life will force you to survive and you will never have a chance to relax like now.
Activity: 52
don't listen your father, follow your dreams. Get a job which make you happy to work because your job will cover lots of your time.
Activity: 15
Just stop fooling around that much and work a little bit harder. Just a little bit )
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Be wise person be know the environment system to make our world and future better by knowing bitcoin..because bitcoin is the number 1 forum and make our future good
Always know your limitation because that's the age of exploring your surroundings.
Activity: 70
I have a confession to make. I barely remember being 18 and it was only six years ago. Ok, I mean, of course I remember some parts of it. I remember the total awkward
Activity: 210
the advice I give to myself is certainly the spirit to move forward to be a successful and proud person of my parents so I am not in vain to be born in this world
Activity: 48
Hardwork, perseverance and dedication
Activity: 16
1. Learn more about the science of religion and the Qur'an
2. Do not get married young
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I would advice my 18-year old self to purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEM and NEO. Also would tell myself to choose a different course for college, instead of doing the one I did. Also, would tell myself to focus on my studies and stop playing around haha.
Activity: 9
Is to work hard to have so many investment assets and alot of bitcoin
Activity: 26
 Grin All the answers are pretty much buy bitcoin. Sammmmee. Could be retired right now. Oh well. Honestly, to be more reckless. At 18, you have no responsibilities and I should have had more fun then.
Activity: 21
Id tell my younger self to stop wasting time in Dota and start investing in BTC 😯, but my youngerself would probably tell me "after you beat me punk:)."
Activity: 154
Pay now and play later. Smiley
Activity: 42
coвeт oдин -дyмaй пpeждe чeм чтo тo пpeдпpинять.
Activity: 18
Well,i woudn`t stay at 18.I`d go a bit further,to somewhere around 5-6-7...Most of my wrong decissions stared around that age.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Be wise person be know the environment system to make our world and future better by knowing bitcoin..because bitcoin is the number 1 forum and make our future good
Activity: 57
Buy bitcoin of course!!! and get more into the cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 79
invest in btc
Pages:
Jump to: