Pages:
Author

Topic: What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? - page 8. (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
We're on cryptocurrency forum so buying bitcoins comes in mind first. But aside of that I'd probably advice myself not to focus on high school relationships because they're doomed to failure.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
I would advice, not to trust people.
And to buy tons of bitcoin. Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
To learn programming. And less to play computer games.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Worry less and work hard.
Activity: 38
Take life less seriously. Don't settle down so early -- bang more chicks. Lots more. Wink
Activity: 29
Be mature enough .physically,emotionally,and spiritually mature.when your mature enough everythinggoes well.
Activity: 98
I'd recommend myself buying bitcoins and making a farm=) And another advice would be about love=)
Activity: 11
Appreciate your free time
Activity: 3
Leave college, start your career early.
Activity: 22
not to study economics in the university because it will be too boring for you  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I would advise myself not to be so lazy, learn better and buy all Bitcoins I can in 2009!
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Do not pick up smoking, continue reading, buy bitcoin in 2009.
Activity: 168
I advice my 18 year old self to change school and course. Follow your heart and do not be tied down by what society tells you. You are strong and can make it through every challenges you will face. Be gentle to yourself.
Activity: 146
Start with crypto as soon as possible and buy btc and eth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
Read the exam syllabus, practice past papers, learn the mark scheme... study, study success
Activity: 28
Buy in the future invest in crypto Smiley
Activity: 39
I'd definitely tell myself not to be such a wuss and to diversify more, like into BTC!   
Back then,  I was too afraid to lose anything, so I never took the risk.  I see the lesson in that now.
Activity: 20
Buy bitcoin and ethereum-fuck more bitches-drink more alcohol.
Activity: 8
for me at the age of 18 years should be mature, and most importantly have to think for more into the future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I think I will for sure to remind myself to have a good look on bitcoins. I heard bitcoin very early in the year of 2012, but did not pay too much attention to it. Only since this September, I noticed that the price of btc went so high.
Pages:
Jump to: