Pages:
Author

Topic: What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? - page 4. (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It's going to get better: love, friends, money, everything.  It's not an easy ride but everything is worth it. Also, I'd tell muself to love myself more and love my mom more because she went through a lot just for you especially when you were still a little baby.
Activity: 25
Everything that you cared about now will no longer matter in the future. People will hurt you in many ways as possible and you never thought that you would live with it until you finish college where your doors opened people will try to hurt you again but this time you are smart and less friendly.
Activity: 41
I would advise myself to focus on studies first.
Activity: 11
Invest in bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 4
buy bitcoin! dont screw up your college life to avoid regrets. get your shit together.
Activity: 136
Start taking care of yourself. Be active.
Activity: 20
borrow as much money as you can and all in on BTC and ETH.
Activity: 28
I would tell you not to waste money on metals, that money could later be used for bitcoin and above all ... TRY IN BITCOIN, IN CRIPTOMONEDAS, DO NOT BE AFRAID! LOL
Activity: 47
I would tell my 18 year old self to stop trying to compare herself to every girl she sees. To stop trying to be others and start being herself. I would tell her that she'll go through tough times but keep pressing on because she's stronger than she thinks she is. I'll tell her to always be that person who loves unconditionally; that person who gives without expecting something in return. And finally, be gentle with herself. You only have one life to live.
Activity: 66
At the age of 18, I told myself that someday I had to succeed, I had to have a better life from now, and what I really dreamed of. Because I sure can. Although I do not know what my future will be like, I have to keep fighting.
Activity: 13
Do not bother about what people think. Don't be afraid to do what you want. Hurl yourself. There is no way to exit this game alive, so just go play it well.
Activity: 15
be wise and dont make your self comfortable on what you have make some risk buy bitcoin or get a job make some million hahaha
Activity: 20
good job on slowly progressing and dont stress your self too much, enjoy being a teenager
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
Guess everyone wants to get back to the past and buy as many bitcoin and ethereum  Grin
Activity: 8
STUDY HARDER, stop distracting yourself from such perfect men and thinking about your imaginary children lol 18 yr-old in a nutshell. I'd say continue drawing and sketching and stuff you like because present you is having tough time... also pursue photography because that camera is not got sit by the dust, you're gonna be a great photographer one day... again, study harder and give time to yourself. Also develop human relationship skills, cause you suck at that part.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Study effectively, push harder until you knew bitcoin and buy much more! Be wise. Be careful. Enjoy life. Keep away from bitches. Less party. Play sports!
Activity: 33
Do not spend money in the empty and anywhere
And to enclose them in a crypto currency or a farming farm
Activity: 112
so that I become a better person than ever. I love the same family and do not forget to give thanks and worship.
Activity: 10
"Don't put to much weight in other individuals opinions unless warrented, live life as you want and not how others expect you to. Please ditch that best friend of yours as he will prove to be no good and avoid you whenever you are experiencing rougher times. Take care of yourself and stop being so naive, hug your parents and grandparent from me."
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
I would tell myself to never give up and to buy and hodl Bitcoin and Ethereum!
Pages:
Jump to: