Pages:
Author

Topic: What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? - page 5. (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 5
to not involve in political matters since its a chaos getting into that and to abide by what was taught to u from teachers and parents and to secure the future.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Since I am now 18 and have an unstable mental health because of trying so hard to improve in my studies as an accountant. I'd say "please take care of yourself. Mental health is way more important than what you are focusing right now. You will be a Certified Public Accountant"
Activity: 48
You definitely DO NOT NEED those student loans for that degree!
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
I would give advice to develop in software engineering. (Also buying Bitcoin of course Smiley )
I will advice myself to be more independent and make your decisions wisely.. If you want to succeed, don't always plan and dream only, that you also have to act on your plans. Because those are only intangible. If you want this and that, act to make it tangible, so you can reach your dreams and live the life the way you want it to be. Learn from your mistakes and don't brood, it will not help you.. Also, always pray religiously, not because you feel you need to pray. Be thankful of what you have and don't always complain. Learn to be grateful of the small things you have. Always look on the brighter side.
Activity: 210
the advice I gave to myself when I was 18 years old I hope I do not disappoint any parents for the second reason I hope I can boast the name of my parents who gave birth to me, and I hope I will succeed in my work and help my brother
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
Disregard females, acquire currency bitcoins.
Activity: 14
Buy bitcoin and ethereum! Then i will become very rich now ! And stop playing game  Undecided
Activity: 75
A simple advice. Be matured Smiley
Activity: 26
I would give advice to develop in software engineering. (Also buying Bitcoin of course Smiley )

Learn more and go sport
Activity: 43
Explore and mingle with the right friends.
Activity: 37
Enjoy the moment. You only become 18 once.
Activity: 126
Don`t broke up with my ex-boyfriend
Activity: 21
Always vigilant in the association, because in adolescents a lot of things to watch out for, good association, deeds and responsibilities are always increasing

Activity: 154
Merit: 4
I would tell myself to : Read a lot of books, go some muesums, meet different people, travel the World, don't eat much, do gym, play basketball and buy some BTC  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
The YEAR 2010, that was the year when i turned 18 years old!
i want to tell myself to BUY BITCOIN and save it, HOLD IT!
i want to go back to 2010 buy at least 1000 USD worth of BITCOIN and bring it this year!
time flies, and that is %%%%!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Your orientation is very good, learn about the software industry that is currently very hot in the world. As you see today and in the future people will be more developed in the software field. Yes. Of course, do not forget to invest in bitcoin to make initial capital. Age 18 but you have a great idea.
In the future software will be written by AI. There are already rudimentary first steps in that direction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Your orientation is very good, learn about the software industry that is currently very hot in the world. As you see today and in the future people will be more developed in the software field. Yes. Of course, do not forget to invest in bitcoin to make initial capital. Age 18 but you have a great idea.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
None. Don't want to change anything.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 501
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

Is there somewhere comes "bitcoin engineering" -That is intresting to study Grin Bei away....
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
My advise is to study well in university, try ur best to learn ur subjects and of course u have to love ur job in the future!!! So choose the right job, so u don’t hate it or just of money, u have to love ur job!!
Pages:
Jump to: