Pages:
Author

Topic: What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? - page 9. (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Invest your money and work
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
so far I really like the internet world so I double-majored in computer and internet deeper and deeper until one day came across a forum Bitcointalk which turned out to be diforum this can make money. This is where I got the principle of acquiring
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
To do sport harder, not to be afraid of trying new things and to go easier with women. Tongue
Also to go working when been in university not to loose time. Maybe even for a half of a day to some shop or anything.
Also To study more and less play PC games (but I'm not sure, that was so nice time and I'm not sure I would skip it)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It's going to get better: love, friends, money, everything.  It's not an easy ride but everything is worth it. Also, I'd tell muself to love myself more and love my mom more because she went through a lot just for you especially when you were still a little baby.
Activity: 20
buy bitcoin and try to mine it and keep it!
u will need it when u get to 24
Activity: 44
kendim için yaşamayı ve alabildiğim kadar bitcoin alıp bekletmeyi önerirdim
Activity: 168
I would tell myself to buy 10 BTC.  Undecided
Activity: 308
I think that at 18 years of hard work or learning knowledge is better, as I am now 30 years old, I feel it is only important to me, the leaders are highly knowledgeable people, in the company will have a good development. Smiley
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Liquidate all the gifts you had! Buy bitcoins!!!
Mostly is do whatever you want to do. If this makes you happy then do it. Also, start lifting weights!!! Work on your body!!! Hit that freaking PR! Don't do it so you could look good but do it so you can lift 3x your body weight
Activity: 14
Yeah that would be..... Buy bitcoin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Start with crypto as soon as possible and buy btc and eth cheap.
Do what you like to do and don't waste your time with stuff you don't want to do.
Activity: 193
Merit: 14
hard work and also smart work
as much as possible to get as much bitcoin
Activity: 46
I would advise buying more bitcoins to live in the future well. I would advise not to do that stupid thing that I once did, but now I regret it every day.
Activity: 116
Don't study economics. Also, study graphics or something useful rather than a BA.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum day 1
Do not borrow money
Score more ladies
Activity: 28
I would give advice to develop in software engineering. (Also buying Bitcoin of course Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: