Pages:
Author

Topic: What advice would you give to your 18-year-old self? - page 7. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Buy BTC and travel more. And don't listen to this jerks
Activity: 36
- don't forget your old friends
- love yourself
- don't be shy
- study hard and don't procrastinate Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Must be able to take care of yourself, start earning money and keep the spirit....
Activity: 9
to be that naive
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
buy bitcoin, and pay attention in your university career... Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Don't buy that pizza with BTC
Activity: 60
Don't fall in love before you are 23
Activity: 7
take care about your health and don't fall in love too much
Activity: 42
purchase btc, end of the release
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dear 18 year old self: BUY BITCOIN, dont care too much about women, they come and go, dont take university lightly, study harder, you will benefit in the end.
Activity: 3
not to be that naive
brand new
Activity: 0
When I was 18 theres no bitcoin and not much on internet. My advice to myself was do good study, be good boy for my parents and save money from my part time job  Grin
Activity: 238
I would advise myself to don't be stupid and invest in bitcoin. When i first heard about Bitcoin i was skeptical, but now, as i see that the market grows bigger and bigger, i regret the fact that i didn't invest in Bitcoins
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
i will just tell to my self, be yourself, join and buy ten to twelve btc, then you'll get what you wish...
Most of the advices that i will give to my old self will be all financial advises and about what and what not to invest in. I will also tell my young self not to do anything stupid to lose one very special girl.
Activity: 141
i will just tell to my self, be yourself, join and buy ten to twelve btc, then you'll get what you wish...
Activity: 196
I would advice myself that you should be more decisive and do not fear the people around you and keep pushing forward and also a year later invest in bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Everything will be fine, you are doing great. (And maybe invest 100$ in btc at the very beginning xD )
Activity: 88
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
There is nothing to worry about everyone makes mistake. So free yourself.
Activity: 9
Just be myself always.
Activity: 169
study language or programming instead of economics..and ofc buy btc when its a dollar
Pages:
Jump to: