Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 2. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
Sonder will be 100% pumped this year
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
I think Altcoin will jump sharply in 2018, altcoin will rise to the top and this year will be its year of altcoin. Do not hesitate to invest in altcoin because our profit can reach 3-4 fold.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
I think some altcoins that have the potential to skyrocket in 2018 include: IOTA, Ripple, Cardano and Stellar, this is because the price of altcoins is still cheap so easy to skyrocket compared to the price of altcoin that has reached hundreds of dollars.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
I believe by the time the market recover from the bearish period, all coin in the top 20 on will pump high because they have the potential and by the end of the year most of them will likely have multiplied by 2. NEO, litecoin, waves have the potentials to pump by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 20, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
There is no certainty in investing in altcoin. Altcoin prices can never be predicted because as we all know that altcoin is very easy to get sentiment from various news that exists. We can see that altcoin prices are also strongly influenced by bitcoin prices. So to predict the altcoin that will experience the pump is actually impossible and can be regarded as impossible. In addition, altcoin also depends on the decisions made by the team developers, any decisions made will greatly affect the level of public confidence and it will determine the price altcoin quickly.

Theoretically, the risk incurred in Investing in altcoin will be much higher than when we invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks

I know a lot of altcoins that can be pumped at this time because all I know now is altcoin has decreased and so I say if all altcoin can be in the pump at this time because all altcoin decreased, so from now on many people are choosing to hold back altcoin they get back to stable
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
June 17, 2018, 02:53:24 PM
Once the price of bitcoin increases automatically the price of altcoins also increases. 2018 is good for many altcoins, all altcoins prices are very low now. Just buy the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Accordingto coinmarketcap the following altcoins will have high pump in future. Coins such as Ethereum,Litecoin, Monero, Neo. These coins have bright future in this year.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
All those which really have a good purpose are the ones which are going to be pumped as soon as there is a new bullrun in here, but it will take some time sadly
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
from their OP

Everybody should research on Peculium.

Just released their 1st working product: https://t.me/peculiumANN/157

Hey, this is one of 20 Coins/Token for a 2 year hold in my Portfolio  Cool
For all others, check Peculium and www.AIEVE.io

Last week Peculium released it´s first working product to ICO-investors only.

AskEve = AI to predict the price-movement of the top10-cryptos!!!  Cool 

TODAY, June 14th the product will be live for everybody!!!:

Quote from: Original Announcement: https://t.me/peculiumANN/157

✅ Working Product live for you! ✅

The much awaited 1st product of Peculium - AskEve Live that gives the predictions on major cryptocurrencies will be available to the public on June 14th 2018 !!!

To celebrate this, we will launch with a celebration-price of only 1000PCL/week which grants access to the predictions for the Top10-cryptocurrencies !

Introduction-video "How to use AskEve Live"
➡️  https://redd.it/8pm8n8

Tutorial-video "How to subscribe to AskEve Live"
➡️  https://redd.it/8qs1vn

Tutorial-video "How to use AskEve Live"
➡️ https://redd.it/8ou3or

Tutorial-video "How you could've made profit using AskEve Live"
➡️ https://redd.it/8qu97g

Let's build a bright future! 🚀

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 08:49:14 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
I think so too. And Yes, a good idea to pump altcoin this year, though not a very valuable currency, but there are suggestions that soon it will grow and you will be all in chocolate.
Activity: 110
May 29, 2018, 08:47:36 AM
I've seen for some news that oyster pearl would likely skyrocket this year and will have a peak time. For reasons why?.  I don't know yet. 
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 08:42:05 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
If you have large capital and your capital is enough to buy Bitcoin. You should buy and invest first in Bitcoin. Once you have benefited from Bitcoin then you can buy some Altcoin which does have good quality.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 28, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
This year 2018 is a good year for the altcoins, there are many great altcoins now in the crypto. Market which will possibly pump. The good altcoins for me are the NEO, RIPPLE, ONE MONERO, and speacially the ETH.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:31:04 PM
I think that the pump will be on all coins from the top 10. And this I call the big growth of the market. And I do not doubt that it will happen. After a big fall there will be a lot of growth.
May 28, 2018, 04:21:37 PM
From Peculium's thread  Grin

Just another Bloody Monday

Meanwhile AIEVE in Backtesting was able to have a fast trade today that brought another GAIN to her portfolio, could be our positive Monday in the future, too! From a starting capital of $1000 on January now at $4500. Gained 350% during these past crypto bear market and still counting! Cool

Registration for backtesting-results is open at aieve.io

Activity: 308
May 28, 2018, 01:58:08 PM
Good question. I have been waiting for the growth of the whole market for a long time. And it seems to me that if this happens, then all the coins will show very good growth.
Activity: 280
May 28, 2018, 01:45:10 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
Which clearly for the top altcoins it still has a chance of experiencing pumping especially Eth, Ltc that keep following the movement of Btc price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
Iota recently had Porsche tie-up so Iota is having fortune 500 companies tie-ups we can expect Iota will overcome all expectations and have highest pump in industry
The coin pumped into the market in 2018 is NEO and VIT. These two coin you keep in mind, they will rise at the end of 2018. Maybe the market will decline but these two coin I believe they will go upstream of the market in the future.
May 23, 2018, 03:27:04 PM
From Peculium announcements.  Grin

✨SALES is open✨

✅ FIAT-gateway (wire-transfer available!)
✅ No struggles buying through an exchange
✅ No withdrawal-fees

Invest here ▶️ https://tge.peculium.io/user/login

✨Invite a friend ✨

🏅3% bonus of his/her purchase for you
🏅5% bonus of his/her purchase for your friend
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 23, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
IOST was one of the coin who pump up their value this 2018 and hopefully it will continue, so far price of this coin now are decreasing but don't worry I'm sure that this is only part of their strategies to encourage a lot of investors. Therefore, I'm looking forward that before end of this year IOST will reach $1, so don't be afraid to invest to this coin. I believe to this coin and to their credibility in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: