Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 3. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
That will generally Aldona in 2018? I think altcoin will rise in price if there is no pain of error and parallel decline in the market of foreign exchange, so I offer you altcoin as an investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 22, 2018, 03:50:00 PM
According to what I see, when the market goes up most coin altcoin will be pumped to go up with bitcoin. So you choose a penny to invest in quite easily.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
I think PKT, ENJ are good picks which have high chances to pump this year. But it is my take, dyor!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
it seems very difficult to predict this fact, but there are some reasons why it can only be estimated that it is invested and valued if it is talked about too many positive projects.
Activity: 518
May 22, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

I think with that kind of question, you need to be really lucky or really good at speculation to find the exact coin that will "pump". Luckily, there is one other way to know: by researching promising coins and if you are tech savvy, this may be much easier to do than the previous two ways - and the one with the most solid trading strategy as well.
To minimise risk and get to invest in a good altcoin, what you need to do is to not go with some unnecessarily shilled coins or try to chase pump and dump schemes. Invest most of your portfolio on what you think the coin can provide as a technical solution to some problem that you deem significant.
To me, there are several coins that show this promise today: one of them being the Multiversum project. The idea behind the project is not only novel but also feasible and noteworthy. The team behind it is not well known, but I believe they are capable of delivering on their new blockchain 4.0 solution. Multiversum provides a new approach in providing a fualt tolerant blockchain, together with other security-based solutions.
Activity: 99
May 22, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks

no one can predict the market. If we knew when and what coin would grow, we would be rich now. But it does not work like this. If you want find pumping coin you must watching for coins all time.
Activity: 102
May 22, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
Stakenet (xsn) has been looking strong imo.  Their team is focused and has been getting stuff done.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
May 22, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
From Peculium Announcements in their telegram channel Cheesy

🔥 You can now register at aieve.io for free 🔥

Watch AIEVE live to witness its capabilities in the early stages 🚀

If you are not yet registered, you can do for free!

You can see how it operates, which trades it performs and the great potential this artificial intelligence engine provides against human traders and HODL-strategies.

Excited as we are? https://aieve.io/user/register

You can check out their Reddit article about AIEVE earning 256% during the crypto bear market! Cheesy

https://redd.it/8ilrw3
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 01:13:21 AM
It all depends on the news. Now for example increases in the price of Matrix.ai because they were added by huobi exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
I would advise you only the top coins. 50% for bitcoin and 30% on ETH. and the remained 20% I will buy tokens which cost less than $1, the market is on the mend therefore such investments will make for you very good profit. such % will reduce your risks when falling the cryptoworld.

I totally agree. I still prioritize ETH investment, I think it will bring great profit in the future. Many experts estimate it will reach $2,000 this year
For some time I have been thinking that $2000 at the end of this year will be too high for ethereum but I'm slowly changing my mind it seems possible that ethereum could reach that price, it will not be easy but now I consider that to be possible so it is not a bad idea to make investing in ethereum your priority.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
May 08, 2018, 07:03:30 PM
IOST has moved up from 150th to 50th on coin marketcap recently , the pump are nearly ahead . It's worth belo $0.1 now , people looking to get a price around $10 .
100 times? It's something so possible happened ! The same thing might applied on trx , tron has the same potential to grow to get pump even though some people think this coin are rubbish , at lest take that risk.
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
Iota recently had Porsche tie-up so Iota is having fortune 500 companies tie-ups we can expect Iota will overcome all expectations and have highest pump in industry
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:13:11 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
For the altcoin pump up,I would say its Nucleus Vision because as we can say to the coinmarketcap list and the volatile movement theres so many person to buy and sell it.
Activity: 518
April 22, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
If you are observant to notice that this year almost all altcoins of the top 500 made the x1.5-x2 for the last week. I think this is the beginning of big changes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
you need to do a solid research first to make solid steps for the future, or some things that can hurt you in the future.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 01:18:50 PM
Most hype is over ICOs right now, there are not too many pumps over altcoins that are already on the market, also, there are a lot of exchanges who have been banning a lot of people for following signals about pump and dump purposes.

Its all about the news and hype.A lot of stuff already exist,and new coins apearing every single day,with difference only in words.Plus we need stable market as well.So think of it as s gamble and try to pick stuff that people in future might want as a product
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 22, 2018, 03:06:55 AM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

550+ million coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 01:23:08 AM
I think you should learn it by yourself, it's like how you ride a bike you have to try it if you want to know it.
just as with coins you have to learn a little theory, then you'll know when he'll pump and dump, there's no guarantee just by asking for advice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 21, 2018, 04:46:37 PM
I think that significantly rise in price TRX, ripple, NEO. These are very strong coins. They have already shown good growth and I think that this was not the last pump in their life.
I absolutely agree with the choice of coins. Add to them - Oyster Pearl (PRL), Elixir and NANO.
Activity: 336
April 21, 2018, 01:50:27 PM
I think that significantly rise in price TRX, ripple, NEO. These are very strong coins. They have already shown good growth and I think that this was not the last pump in their life.
Pages:
Jump to: