Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 7. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 04:24:07 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.
Keep on holding because it is already too late if you sell it right now. Wait for a bull run this end of the year and sell it when your coin is already recovered. Make sure you sell it before the year begins because there will be a bear market season in the first quarter of the year.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
I am sure that you are like me and you are expecting the increasing of the whole market that is so necessary here and there will be more chances for the earning.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.

you better wait for the condition of the coil when it will improve. because many believe that the coin will improve. although sometimes it makes us panic. so we better be patient calmly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 18, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
Just hold it and wait patiently. Buy more coins and hold it because it can help you to earn the money you lost. If you really want to achieve your goal with crypto then used your knowledge on managing your coin.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
You are waiting for the miracle I think. Everyone works here so hard to have money and you have lost you enthusiasm for the working, het it again for the coming bull run!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
October 18, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
maybe some suggestions have been given a lot but indeed if the conditions when prices fall then all you can do is hold the assets that you have so as not to experience losses, but if you sell them at a cheap price then what you get is only a problem, stay patient and make sure to wait until prices rise again. the only hope is price increases.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
Am not that old in crypto too but with what I have been able to gather in the short time , I think the best for now is to hold your position if the token are good ones, but if you see any failure in any of them ,then change it to better one as what you have lost is more cool than selling now that what you might loss is not much as before cause most of the coin are like 80-90 dip and the worse they can do now is go more 5-8 % which is way low to what u have lost before and holding will be the best as we can't say when they will moon again.
So don't sell now and later see in surge in some days later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 18, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

With long-term investers, maybe there will have some losts in holding time. But if it is not the price that you want to sell, do not let the daily price affect to the decision that you put from the beginning
copper member
Activity: 362
October 18, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
I will like you not to make a drastic decision that may end up biting you!  Cryptocurrency market is going through one of it's worst bear in recent year and believe me when I tell you that everyone is affected! The solution to this type of market is for you to hold your coin!
Yes, the best thing to do in hype market is to hodl until there will be improvements , we expected here to earn profit so our way to achieve is believe crypto and having a better plan .
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
I will like you not to make a drastic decision that may end up biting you!  Cryptocurrency market is going through one of it's worst bear in recent year and believe me when I tell you that everyone is affected! The solution to this type of market is for you to hold your coin!
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 18, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
At the beginning of the summer I told you that you should sell. I think you sold everything? If you sold, you're great!

Of course he's great when he sold before considering the market situation now, yeah it will be great.

More likely, we didn't expect this much and all we can do is just hold. You're not actually losing unless you dump your coins.

I wonder what altcoin does OP bought, it will be more better if he just invest in bitcoin.

Not lost? What the hell are you saying? We are loosing our money even we are just holding it right now. It doesn't matter how long you hold your coin but in fact that our portfolios were going down when the market was getting another bearish trend at the same time. Can you say that if your portfolios gets decreased a lot means if you didn't lose anything?
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 18, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
Keep calm friends, don't sell your coins first until the price really rises, don't sell now if you don't want to lose your money, just wait don't hunt fast, all also want the same thing, the price goes up
Activity: 84
October 18, 2018, 08:42:07 AM
There the pump and dump will be normally happened in the crypto market. just you need to hodl your coins for more month's.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Holding a coin is better but will always depend on how you will make some ideas or strategies that can be approached. That needs to be maintained for your decision because in the crypto world it really needs to be flexible so that it will be easy for you to adjust what is happening.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 18, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
Just hold your holdings a little more and wait for the signal, we all now waiting for the bullrun that we expect to happen this year, it is very risky move to hold even you see your holding losing its value but just think positive because it always can recover.
Activity: 224
October 18, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
Don't panic.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 18, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
Just hold your coins no reason of selling in losses. Keep in your mind that after bear market there is always a bull market just wait and be patient. Avoid looking always in a price charts this will only gives you so much stress and keep away yourself from people who spreading fud. Be positive because everything will gonna be okay.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
Wait until your Altcoins are going up. I do not advise selling your tokens at a price lower than the initial one.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 18, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
Always stay calm and do not expect more than what you think, in this business everythings happen with a reasons and it is due to market downfall in situation like this you must keep on patience and pursuing your work hardly until you succeed in this business...
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 18, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
not all bounty hunters make direct sales, some hold them if they get a prize,
all back to each of them sometimes bounty hunters make a sale because they
already get the reward from the gift.
Pages:
Jump to: