Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 18. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 05, 2018, 07:40:11 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

You won't be losing anything if you won't sell it. Selling it when the coin dumps is the most common mistake of new investors. Learn to hodl. Patience is the key to winning in trading. Don't sell to early. When the price drops its time to buy and not sell.

Yes you are right ,you will avoid losing your money if you are  just hold it when the price of your coin will drop, nothing will happen if you sell your coin in that kind of situation . Go back if your coin are recovered again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 05, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
in this forum, the only thing you should do is to increase your rank, learn new things aside from what you are doing a year a go. and on your holdings, just hold it, it would be better if you just stop thinking about it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
It depends on your financial situation. Hold it if you can wait.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
June 05, 2018, 07:13:12 PM
The only way for you to be patience and waiting for another bigbullish again and then after that has been coming and you can try to sell or liquidate all of your portfolios. The market is unpredictable and i you are cutloss your investment and you will never return your initial amount. As you can see that the crypto market is trying to recover agaian.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

You won't be losing anything if you won't sell it. Selling it when the coin dumps is the most common mistake of new investors. Learn to hodl. Patience is the key to winning in trading. Don't sell to early. When the price drops its time to buy and not sell.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 05, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
If you are holding good coins from top 30 list i will suggest you to just holdand wait, as soon as the volume comes back inthe market you will start seeing your loss changing into profit, it is just a matter of time, patience will pay off nicely.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

You loose your money only when you sell tokens lower than you have bought them. If you hold them you dont lost your money. Most projects, specially if they are without high hype level needs couple of month untill their token begin to grow up. Of course if you have not invested in shit project.
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 06:44:27 PM
Don't loose your patience. Crypto currency is always for long term investment. Last month the price3 increases and it went down again. Probably, it'll rise up very soon. Price fluctuatuion will keep on going.
Activity: 165
June 03, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
Fluctuations become a natural thing in crypto. The recent decline in market prices does make the holder lose some of his ownership. The market is starting to turn green again today, if you hold a potential coin and you believe in the growth of the coin, you must hold it until the price recovers and is higher.
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
My advice on what you should do depends on your current financial situation. If you really need money right now then it might be best to sell. If you need only a little bit take what you need out and let the rest sit there. If you don't need to withdraw but are on a loss, I'd personally recommend to hold as I believe we will see another bull run at some point. I don't know when but I believe the price of Bitcoin etc will continue to rise over the next few years.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 03, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 03, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
The crypto market is bearish currently and most coins’ prices are affected. It is pretty normal in crypto, I choose to hold my coins because I believe that the market will recover somehow.

Selling at current market price is not feasible, it is better to hold on to your coins if you are not in need of money now.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: