Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 6. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
October 19, 2018, 05:07:28 PM
you need to learn how to trade, where to buy where to sell, its hard but not that much hard, you can check sımdaq platform from my sıgnature for that, its a tradıng sımulatıon platform that teach you how to trade wıth technıcal analysıs, easy
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
The current situation of cryptocurrency now is bad in the market. You need to hold for sometime for the market to recover before selling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
If you have been in crypto for a year, I think you should know what should you do. A year is not a short time, it's enough for you to learn anything. We know that the crypto market has high volatility. If you think holding is not the best choice then don't hold. And don't forget to learn more about this crypto world.
Activity: 966
October 19, 2018, 05:50:25 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

the current situation is quite difficult in the red trend I think most investors experience losses of more than 50%, this is what we experience.
but actually there is always something we can do to reduce losses, one of them is daily trading. maybe you should try it.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 19, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
it's natural if you get a loss because the price of coins and altcoins that you have experienced a price decline that started since the beginning of this year, and even today the market is still unstable and still has a price decline, whether when this bear market will end, you should keep storing coins and altcoins that you have in the longer term until your coins exceed the purchase price, hopefully predictions about market recovery predicted to occur at the end of this year will really happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 19, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.

well. it is a hard decision for you i know it. because i also experienced it. but it is too late to cash out now. because if you sell them, it will mean that you will accept your loss. i would prefer not to accept it and hold until market recovers.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 04:32:08 AM
First choose what you really want to do. If this is a manipulation of coins, then you will have to shovel a bunch of documents of already existing and exiled ICO to learn how to identify worthy projects and scam. Only then can you do this with more confidence, and not work blindly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
Now the main thing is not to panic. If you have already bought coins and they are sold at a low price, then you do not sell them, leave them as a long investment. I, too, in a similar situation, now I buy promising in my opinion altcoins, now you can make good money.
advise not to feel panic is difficult. What's more, when you don't have results that can be seen in the crypto, this certainly will make a lot of bad thoughts popping up. a lot of things again in the crypto to be learned as a guideline and that's important. stifle promising indeed but many even the impatient wait.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 19, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
Everyone that has been here for longer and also the charts of BTC are pointing for this being just the lower part of the wave, the bear market is natural and it happens in cycles, so it is normal that your holdings have lost a good deal of it's value. During bear season there are a lot of shit coins that dissapear, so you need to check your holdings, and if you trust them, hold until the market recovers. If you see too much risk, maybe try switching to coins that are more "guaranteed", even with a bit of loss, this can be a good move
cheers
Activity: 336
October 19, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
Now the main thing is not to panic. If you have already bought coins and they are sold at a low price, then you do not sell them, leave them as a long investment. I, too, in a similar situation, now I buy promising in my opinion altcoins, now you can make good money.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 19, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
If you need our advice, then you should post the name of the altcoin you hold in the article, because then we can give you better advice!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 03:47:26 AM
First, you should check first the best coins that you picked to hold for a long term investment. If you study the coins and you have strongly believed that it will give you a good profit just hold on it. Do not do panic selling just keep potentially waiting the time to happen.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 01:18:54 AM
It happens with me and many others I have heard this before that Bitcoin panic selling started and this all is because of price fall now in these days Bitcoin price is fall and those who have bought this a $20000 how they can sell it at 6000 it is a painful to us. So here patience is a key to success.
Activity: 293
October 19, 2018, 01:14:18 AM
When the market becomes bad ,you should implement the strategy of buying cheap Altcoins puppets to sell them in the shortest possible time. Because we can not yet determine whether the market is stable or not so keep the Altcoins too long. .
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
October 19, 2018, 01:07:35 AM
review ur holdings and see which projects are worth holding on to (i.e., strong teams caught by the market downtrend, but which might recover in good times) or otherwise...
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
October 19, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
What you are experiencing now is the longest Bear market for several years for crypto. Most of the coins are sitting at 80 - 90% losses from their strong positions at the begining of 2018. If you have the time and patience then I would suggest to wait this beear phase out and reap the rewards when the market actually begins to recover.
Activity: 826
October 19, 2018, 12:54:28 AM
Agree with many previously posts, just hodl and be patience. I totally sure, that we will see the next bull run in near 6 month, because there are many positive fundamental news about crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 19, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
The outlook of your investment will depend largely on the type of project you have invested in and the coin you are holding. I will advice you against selling at this time because the likelihood of cryptocurrency market rising is very near!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 18, 2018, 04:47:23 PM
You do not give too many details about what coins you are holding and without that information it is difficult to give advice about what could be the best course of action, however since you seem to have more experience than the average newbie I will recommend that you begin to ask yourself why did you bought those coins in the first place? And if you think those coins can achieve what they promised in the whitepaper then keep them but if you do not think that then it could be a good idea to sell them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
When one's portfolio is plunging, the first thing you need to do is to be patient, i.e, do not be in a haste to make decisions. Else you might blame yourself. I am staying this, because it has happened to me on several occasions and has made me to learn some lessons.
If you cannot venture into trading or you do not have fiat that you could use to invest into new altcoins, you can try to check the ones you can sell, perhaps they do not have any new updates from the tea or that they have been abandoned. You can then reinvest into other altcoins with potential.
Pages:
Jump to: