Pages:
Author

Topic: What am i expected to do? - page 5. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 22, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
Now we can see the bearish market and all coins feels bad now, but the market will be recovered soon. You need to learn a lot about good projects and invest in when prices are low. Always do the research work before investing in any project.
Basically, we took opportunity when the market prices goes down but the current situation is really not good and it looks like it takes months to have such recovery.  It could have a less possibility that there will be a massive increase of prices this year, yet it possible to see it early next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
Now we can see the bearish market and all coins feels bad now, but the market will be recovered soon. You need to learn a lot about good projects and invest in when prices are low. Always do the research work before investing in any project.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 21, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

Honestly, If we are loosing our investments for a long time then our choices will be to quit or to extend our patience for this investments. This investment is really risky because the price is really unpredictable in which the truth is no one could really tell what is the future market of this investment specially that this bearish market is still in effect but i'm very optimistic that the market will bounce before this year will end as predicted by most famous experts in crypto.

It is indeed a risk if investing in coins that have less potential, will lose and have no advantage, for this it is difficult to choose a coin that has a future. The market itself is a bit pessimistic, so being patient and looking for good opportunities to have an advantage will make you rise again, many experience like OP and this is the crypto game.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
When the prices of coins fall, the best thing to do is to continue to hold the coins in your possession. You don't have to panic to sell the coins because if you do so, you will lose the money you already invested in. You can also buy better coins that have greater potential of shooting up.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 21, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
It's sad and painful to hear that OP. What I can tell you is not to feel too sad or depressed about your falling portfolio value. Many people in cryptos are also experiencing this personally due to the besrish market which we are hoping it should end soon. Keep the hopes up.
I do not know why you say that you are very sad about the situation of the OP, everyone is losing some money right now, those that do not either were lucky and sold at the right time or are very good traders, but those people are exceptions, but what it is going to determine who is going to make money in the next years is your ability to hold your coins despite the adverse circumstances.
Activity: 378
October 21, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
The price in the market is not that stable because every second the prices may drop or may go up. But thats a normal thing in the crypto world. Just be active here in the forum so you can learn new ideas and knowledge.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 21, 2018, 07:29:16 AM
It's sad and painful to hear that OP. What I can tell you is not to feel too sad or depressed about your falling portfolio value. Many people in cryptos are also experiencing this personally due to the besrish market which we are hoping it should end soon. Keep the hopes up.

I agree with you. He is not alone, and I am sure that all of us who have altcoin will have the same experience. We could still hold the altcoin until it increases back but we have another option to cut loss which I don't think that is a great idea because you will lose big money and you don't have any investment for the future. So he needs to stay calm and to try to forget his regret or sad or depressed and right now, he needs to survive and stay focus because the time for the market to recover is on the way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 20, 2018, 09:22:53 PM
I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.

Honestly, If we are loosing our investments for a long time then our choices will be to quit or to extend our patience for this investments. This investment is really risky because the price is really unpredictable in which the truth is no one could really tell what is the future market of this investment specially that this bearish market is still in effect but i'm very optimistic that the market will bounce before this year will end as predicted by most famous experts in crypto.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 07:57:24 PM
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 07:55:47 PM
I am expected to do keep patience invest rationally with short amount wait for the  right time. After a while, if it is rated in the range, then I will have the benefit of selling.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
i love cryptocurrency
October 20, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
i think we may believe and stop position. maybe we can wait ath season. i think will come days Smiley whiles come next month and will fly bitcoin and altcoins. especially waves coin will fly. i believe that coz developers hardly working on platform. waves have smart contract. Smiley

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
I think you shouldn't worry about falling down now. Now just a bad market and all the coins are falling, you just have to wait it out.
Activity: 560
October 20, 2018, 01:17:52 PM
I think you should not do anything right now, do not sell because it's bottom. Look for work and do not care about it, 1 year later open up may surprise you
I love today was the best strategy, and there to keep everything cooked coins in a briefcase and not to visit, I alone wander. That is, no sales, because every sale, based on the provisions of the cryptocurrency market today, is equivalent to large losses.
Activity: 294
October 20, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
I think you should not do anything right now, do not sell because it's bottom. Look for work and do not care about it, 1 year later open up may surprise you
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 20, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
Agree with many previously posts, just hodl and be patience. I totally sure, that we will see the next bull run in near 6 month, because there are many positive fundamental news about crypto and blockchain.
Just be careful, it is very tempting to think that the next bull run is very close and there is a possibility that you are correct but what are you going to do if that is not the case? It is likely that many of those that are waiting for a bull run so soon will get disappointed and will sell their coins if that does not happen, so I will recommend to you that you have a plan in case that does not happen.
October 20, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
Reduce losses. If you buy more at lower prices than you used to buy, then you can sell at lower prices and still earn. Simple math. Hodl won’t do any good, these times have passed.
Activity: 154
October 19, 2018, 05:59:00 PM
hold the coins for the long term and believe you can make very good money with it Wink
copper member
Activity: 411
October 19, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
You probably entered this space when there was spike in prices, I believe you wont be asking the same question if you had gained so much profits. Patience is key here bro, its one of the first things to adopt because this is not a get rich quick scheme, you have to watch your investments grow. Take your eyes off the market for a moment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2018, 05:36:48 PM
You will not lose and suffer losses if you do not sell it. So, when you see the price of coins you have fallen, do the analysis and research whether you think it is possible to recover and increase or will fall further. If you think the coin will fall even more, it's better to sell it to cut losses and invest it back into another coin.
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 05:28:31 PM
When the market becomes bad ,you should implement the strategy of buying cheap Altcoins puppets to sell them in the shortest possible time. Because we can not yet determine whether the market is stable or not so keep the Altcoins too long. .

I do not understand, you are wanting to exhort others to do? While the market is declining you advise investors to buy altcoin and sell them in the shortest possible time?
Pages:
Jump to: