Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 11. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 22, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
HOLD, of course supported by the analysis also, if according to your analysis will still go deeper maybe cut loss so your choice. the decline in the price of crypto currency in this week is likely due to the fundamental factor that is the latest news is China Blocking Crypto Exchanges on Social Media and there are some more but I think news is very influential news in china. CMIIW

Hold is not always the right answer to do specially at this moment where we can see all coins are still dropping. Maybe it depends on how we understand the situation to formulate new solution in this new problem but actually old.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 04:41:05 PM
HODL because alts are just following market trends which were quite depressive for last months but the situation may change really soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
Since the market is in blood bathtub it's higher to hodl than to sell. We're simply at the first quarter of the year there is a lot of to expect either it'll be pump or it's taking place. higher simply relax. Hodl it for quite someday, there is continually a lightweight at the top of a tunnel.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
The 'big bosses' just wait whan you will go ro exchange and sell. Don't do that, I think that we are on the 'bottom'!
September 21, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
It could be a little bit very difficult to make a decision right now so i would say you take your time make your observations and see if its good to sell or to hold the choice is yours make it right
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
Look at the market he began to turn green and grow , I think you should wait and at least go to breakeven than 30 percent remain in the red
True, the situation has turned the market started to grow little by little with what happened when the market lost a lot of value. overcome this must patiently not have to panic because we are used to seeing the market fall and skyrocket. now is the right time to start a new step with bankruptcy and high-potential coin hold, but still have to be vigilant because the eel market is fulkuatif.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
You need to keep all your coins, there is no point in selling yourself at a loss, sooner or later the market will recover and you will get your profit!
Activity: 196
September 21, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
Well, with the current big drawdown I think you certainly better to stay in coins and not sell them , the market is definitely going to cost above these prices
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:17:40 PM
Holding when prices fall low does not mean losing, but staying with low prices is a way to save losses, and losses will occur when we sell low. Crypto prices are always changing and when it falls it does not mean the end, because crypto will be more likely to change to a higher price.
Yep, for that we need extraordinary patience when do trading or make investment. If patience starts to falter, be prepared to accept some losses. You're right, the price is always changing since the coin is alive, unless it's already died so there's no market activity anymore.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 02:52:26 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Now it's too late to sell anything. All the altcoins had to be sold in the winter. Now must hold, because there is a very high probability that soon we will still see growth in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 12:52:35 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Don't rush in making decisions. Do an analysis of the coins that you have, if possible to recover and increase then holding it is the best. But, if you think the coin will be difficult to recover or the coin will fall further, selling it to cut a bigger loss is the right decision in my opinion.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
dont panic my brother. market will be turn green soon. actually we can see some green candles already. it will be big in the future. only you need to buy more.
that is true, panic will only make us fall into losses. keep calm and patient because this is normal. continue to wait until prices rise for profit. if the person who has bought it would be good to hold on and who hasn't bought as much as possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 12:39:52 PM
This time period has not ended until here, the market has not yet got a pump to catapult the price of all coins. So that it still has indications for market prices to fall again. Examine your coins, if you are in the right place, then keep maintaining it until the price returns. And move them to a much safer and more appropriate place if there are bad indications for the price not being able to survive in Crypto.
Activity: 318
September 21, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
Holding when prices fall low does not mean losing, but staying with low prices is a way to save losses, and losses will occur when we sell low. Crypto prices are always changing and when it falls it does not mean the end, because crypto will be more likely to change to a higher price.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
I feel now you are in a confused state and i think you should not think negatively. Although the Altcoins in your wallet are much reduced. But remember that the change in the crypto market is unpredictable. So you need to calm down and relax because the market will come back. And you must hold the Altcoins when you still have them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 21, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
Sell on the wave up and wait until the next dip. However, the next dip may be the last one, so be ready to buy back
September 21, 2018, 12:22:48 PM
Look at the market he began to turn green and grow , I think you should wait and at least go to breakeven than 30 percent remain in the red
Yes, I'm really surprised with the growth of XRP. It has increase twice within 2 days and it looks like it will continue to increase. Hopefully other altcoins will increase in the next few days
Activity: 196
September 21, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
yes market situation is really worst and it is also giving depression to all traders but dont be panic and stay calm dont sell all your invest and altcoins because it is just temprory that it is falling after some time market will be stable so dont do your loss and wait untill it comes to stable condition.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 21, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
dont panic my brother. market will be turn green soon. actually we can see some green candles already. it will be big in the future. only you need to buy more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
In my opinion, if you just already loose the most part of your money, you should be more care and hold now.
Pages:
Jump to: