Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 9. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 02:10:34 AM
The most correct decision is not to do anything, do not sell yourself into the minus. Yes, now is a difficult time, but it's worth the wait and the good times will come. We will see the growth of the crypto currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 02:04:30 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Do not panic now.  Soon the situation will change and the market will fully recover.  Wait a little longer.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 03:17:54 PM
I think we shouldnt sell our tokens when we want to sell. We should sell our tokens when we dont want to sell.
In bear market everybody want to sell their tokens but bull market and during price rising nobody dont want to sell.
That is killing us. We need to move or doing something without our feeling. we need to be a ai supported bot without feelings.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 30, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

if I were you I would definitely not give up and continue to believe that the market price will increase again, then I will hold all the altcoins that I have, because if I sell it now then I will suffer losses and regrets when the price increases.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
it's not a loss if you don't sell  Grin think about it friend. I didn't sell most of my unprofitable holdings

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
As much as you can to calm down, and don't panic. You better wait a while. The market and prices are now very unstable. Then time will show that holding will make us rich. Believe it ...
Activity: 252
September 28, 2018, 11:57:21 PM
Try to stay calm and be patient. For me try to hold it more time, in this business you have to alert and wiser do your the best thing that you have that is only I can say to you.
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 11:55:36 PM
I invested in ISO which collected investments of 25 million dollars and even their token fell in price 20 times and continues to fall in price. Do we need to sell these tokens that have fallen in price 20 times? I think it's not worth it. If I invested in a coin ethereum, I would sell and buy Bitcoin.

Woow, a lot of investment, in my opinion if you want to invest it is better that you invest in ETH and Bitcoin will guarantee its profits more than the other altcoins, because I see from my experience, altcoins besides ETH and BTC always drop the price if used as an investment in a few months or a year to come.
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

The same thought, I was also very confused about what to do, being sold feared that it would rise more, if I resisted I was afraid the price would be more destroyed, but I thought it would be better to sell now that in front of the eyes do not expect the uncertain, only loss which you might get if you hold it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 11:34:59 PM
If it drops 30%, you should sell it and invest in other altcoins. But what altcoin are you investing in? If it is a good altcoins like Eth or neo, you should not sell.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 09:16:47 PM
I think that there is no need to sell any coins at the moment. The prices for all crypto and altkoin are much lower than usual. We must wait a little longer. And the total capitalization of the market is low, so keep for a long time and you will have a good profit
all we have to do is stay patient in investing altcoins. if we are in a hurry this is not the best way of money. we just throw away the coins we have.
September 28, 2018, 09:03:19 PM
People who ask the same questions, it is better to keep their coins until they reach a certain price. The main thing is to invest free money and understand  perspective the market and risks
Activity: 108
September 28, 2018, 06:09:34 PM
while the market is falling it is not worth keeping your coins better to sell them later you will be able to recover them at cheaper prices
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 28, 2018, 06:07:46 PM
I invested in ISO which collected investments of 25 million dollars and even their token fell in price 20 times and continues to fall in price. Do we need to sell these tokens that have fallen in price 20 times? I think it's not worth it. If I invested in a coin ethereum, I would sell and buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 368
September 27, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
This will happens again and again, you should have a plan, predefined levels of exits (stop loses and profit targets). DYOR always
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
I think that there is no need to sell any coins at the moment. The prices for all crypto and altkoin are much lower than usual. We must wait a little longer. And the total capitalization of the market is low, so keep for a long time and you will have a good profit

And you can now sell, and on the next sharp jump down, buyback. Then we will enter the market at the lowest prices and earn dozens of multiplications of our investments.
Activity: 283
September 27, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
Activity: 98
September 27, 2018, 04:28:45 AM
You better keep holding your coin, because the current unsafe conditions often fluctuate, if you sell it when the price is unstable you will lose. no need to panic, the important thing is you still wait patiently for prices to stabilize and rise high after releasing your coins and you will get big profits. in my opinion the market will stabilize again and grow better.
not all so unambiguously, for example, if, on your advice, he continued to keep on going since March, he would have lost even more. and for example it is better to lose 30% and beat them off in a different situation than to sit and sleep and watch the fall of the deposit
Activity: 77
September 27, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
You better keep holding your coin, because the current unsafe conditions often fluctuate, if you sell it when the price is unstable you will lose. no need to panic, the important thing is you still wait patiently for prices to stabilize and rise high after releasing your coins and you will get big profits. in my opinion the market will stabilize again and grow better.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 02:25:06 PM
we should never sell anythingh with loss in my opinion. Surely i am saying that you are holding good coins. ( not shitcoins i hope) if we will learn the patience we will earn too much money in the future. but same time also we need to monitoring the market conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: