Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 7. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
October 12, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
If you can fall down and lose all of your money, you should a little hold. Because you can't make the misstakes now. Be careful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 12, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
If you sell, then everyone will benefit from it. If you hold, then only you will win. Do not panic and be patient as Atlas
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 07:23:03 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

We shouldnt sell our altcoins during dumps. Yes maybe they can be dumped more and more but i believe hold is the best investment strategy because of that
in my opinion we need to hold our coins and we need to believe our coins future.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 10, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
The best solution is now to sell altcoins and wait for another drawdown on the coins , I think by the end of 2019 will be another drawdown , and then you can buy
Activity: 406
October 10, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
Well, when such a drawdown, I think the best solution would be to just keep your coins and wait for the moment when the market will turn around
Activity: 448
October 10, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
I think it's better that you calm down and do hodl, it's close to December and that date is always good for investors and usually comes enough money to the market, wait until December and if you have not managed to recover your investment at the end of the year, i will recommend you to sell then
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 06:45:40 PM
On the cryptocurrency will be able to earn the one who can wait, be patient, it remains to suffer quite a bit
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 06:35:14 PM
I think the price growth cryptovaly this year, we definitely will not see. Analysts' forecasts suggest that the price increase for altcoins will begin no earlier than next spring. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare for a long wait.
Activity: 67
October 10, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
March was definitely a difficult month. Now times are no better. The only thing that pleases that the fall has stopped. I don’t want any growth, so long as the coins stably float and do not depreciate.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 10, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
Well sell it is not an option, you will remain in a big minus I think the right decision is to wait until the part will give a plus.
Activity: 378
October 08, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
The thing that you must do in your altcoins to avoid losing more is to hodl. Set your mind that all your altcoins is for long term investment so that you will never panic everytime you see the exchange or value of your altcoins.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 08, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

as you can see we saw a huge green market after that message. and may we reached the top.
now we are again in same place. you can write that message also for now. and i hope
we will see another bull market in 1 or 2 months like  may. because in crypto space if people start to lose
their hopes that means bull is coming.
Activity: 350
October 08, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
Very difficult to advise something , unless of course you invested all your money then I think you will sell some , and if the price prosadit buy and wait for market recovery
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 08, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
I think you should not panic. What happen right now will always be change time to time. Please do not rush in making decision. I suggest you to hold it. It means you should wait patiently.
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 07:49:35 AM
I think you've already noticed that the market this month has become more stable and the price is growing almost every day.  So do not sell coins now.
Activity: 266
October 05, 2018, 03:33:29 AM
I can advise you the main thing is not to panic and not to make decisions succumbing to emotions and fear of loss . if you are afraid of losing: then sell half, and half is better to leave, because I believe in the market in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 04, 2018, 01:44:42 PM
This question is asked every day by everyone who works with cryptocurrency. Since every day you have to make a decision. You need to track market trends to make the right decision. Now I think you should wait.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 01:42:26 PM
I think HODL is the right choice if you want something more profitable. Don't be in a hurry to sell the altcoins that you have right now. You just need to be patient if you want to get big profits.
Activity: 256
October 04, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
In my opinion we should wait for the return of the market and eliminate doubts about the price drop. All will be good when the market is gradually changing to green and your Altcoins value will return.
Activity: 684
October 04, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
I think that many now in a big minus, each time I think is it bottom, but market says no, now I can only hope on growth in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: