Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 14. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:39:47 PM
holding coins that are still owned in the longer term is something that must be done if the coin hold is still below the purchase price, you should hold the coins that are still owned until the true market conditions are recovered.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:39:27 PM
The best to do for now is to invest and buy some altcoin and hold because the price now is very low sell it when the price going to pump that is the best to do for now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 14, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Like you , I almost lost 35% of my funds in my briefcase and it feels so annoying for us traders and investors. I think it is better to hold your altcoins and patiently wait for the prices to be pumped up soon, so that you can recover the funds you had lost. Just believe that the bull is still going to run this last quarter of this year 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 10:37:43 PM
It depends if i am the one involved, when the market is crashing, I will sell off all the coins which i am making some gains in them then I will wait for the market to go dip down then I will buy back my coins and hold for it to climb up again.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
As I would like to think, you simply must be persistent much more. We suggest that you keep the coin costs to hold suit you are focusing on. better sit tight for it first, than offer it now and you'll get an incredible misfortune. Trust that after a decrease in the cost of the coin, it will be promptly trailed by an expansion in the cost of these coins.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 10:32:51 PM
In the crypto market we have to hold this for the future and now the best way to get successful in the future and now the bitcoin and altcoin market falling so if we sell our coins then we will bear huge losses and being the crypto user we have to take some risk also and i believe that it is good for the future you have to hold for this moment soon you will happy by this decision.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 14, 2018, 10:29:40 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I think it's better to hold, even if you sell I doubt you can get or redeem losses because the market is not good, you can sell but for a while my advice is not to go back into the market and return to the market after conditions improve. While the first thing you have to do is calm your mind.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 10:17:55 PM
marker condition is not normal market is in bad condition right now i dont know how to deal with it. but ita a matter of decision making and critical thinking.
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 09:08:19 PM
current market conditions are still bad, often up and down. for now you have to hold the Altcoin you have, if you sell it now, you don't get the profit you get is just a loss. because the price is so low, you better wait for the price to be truly stable, patiently surely in the future it will be better, the market isn't always bad continuously.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
It think its time to let go of your hodled altcoins and go for the selling at first. but that decision is on your own. you have to be decisive at a time like this

If you can't afford to lose more, then sell it. But if you can wait for months, better to hold it. If I'm on your situation, I'll still hold it even if the market keeps on crashing. Why will I still hold it? It's simply because I know that market will just recover soon. And I can't afford to sell it because I'm losing so much already. I'll just sell it if I already earn profit in my investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:22:27 PM
It think its time to let go of your hodled altcoins and go for the selling at first. but that decision is on your own. you have to be decisive at a time like this
copper member
Activity: 140
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 14, 2018, 07:28:01 PM
Its a matter of decision-making from you its your own investment.. Some peoppe would urge you to hold since theyre not the one losing money here.. For me if you can no longer afford to lose more then its smarter to cut losses cause crypto is really complicated and unpredictable
copper member
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
I think that now is the time when the longer the investor waits the more the price for all his assets decreases. I know of one investor who invested in the crypto currency in the winter and today he has losses of 80%. In such a situation, selling is a disaster.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
I think, be patience always. You may just hold down your investment and wait until market will be on the top again.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
it was necessary to sell at once, now only to wait. Many analysts say that the worst is over. I believe that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 14, 2018, 02:16:15 AM
the solution to avoid panic is actually not to combine the allocation money for trading and the allocation money for daily needs
if you separate it, then you are definitely ready to lose the money you allocate to trading, so all decisions you can take calmly and calmly, because you only have a small hope that if successful, you will profit, but if it fails you don't feel loss
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

You should not panic. Just hold your tokens a little while longer and the market will surely recover. If you don't have faith in you and your investment then you should cut your losses but my advice would be to hold them for a little while longer.
Activity: 4
September 14, 2018, 01:53:03 AM
A great deal says that you should hold however the choice is still yours.its your own particular venture. in any case, we can't tell the following stream of the market. all we know is that it generally changes. now and then it goes up and likely goes down to. Allows simply know to play on it and prepared again ourselves for the following hit of wave whether great or terrible.
Activity: 139
September 13, 2018, 05:33:16 PM
For you now, the best option is not to panic and hold coins, because in 3-4 weeks the price will start to grow slowly and you will be able to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Today altkoins again grow in value, but it seems to me that this growth is temporary. I think that soon the price drop for the crypto currency will continue. The most difficult now is to find the price bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: