Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 8. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 12:52:23 PM
Yes, it's bad that you do not know how to make a profit , or bought at a high price , of course with such a drawdown it will be reasonable to just leave the tokens and wait for the next growth !
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Common situation. I feel for you. But it happens here often. Get up and move on! Look at the chart for all the time ... he will tell you
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 03, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

In today the market is down more then 80% both altcoin and bitcoin, so now the question is what altcoin you are holding and what is the project position because right now all shit projects are down more then 90% and out of that 80% are waste to hold. So i think if you have not sold long before then now it is totally waste of selling.

He is asking what he is gonna do, its regardless which altcoins he has. He have 70% loss as the moment he is asking for advise but I think until now he still in recovering mode. Better to hold your coins right now and focus to the other things in order not to hurt you when you see your altcoins keep falling down. Hodl is the key if you have so much loss.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
First of all , try keeping yourself calm. Despite all the downfalls in the market you have to trust cryptocurrency if you want success through it. Soon market will recover and you will start earning profit.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
October 03, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

This is a confusing choice for everyone because it has good and bad effects from what you will do in the future. If you hold it back then the loss will haunt you and if you sell it then you will feel disgust with rising prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 03, 2018, 11:00:57 AM
Some people dicreased their portfolios much more and they dont afraid of it, because it`s just correction.
Activity: 297
October 03, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
Already late what that to do. Now it is necessary to calm down and wait there will be no improvement in the market of cryptocurrencies yet

Calm and have high patience can make a big change in the future because for now Bitcoin still occupies a low price. Great expectations from me to make prices improve again next year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 03, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
I lost x3 of my deposit in dollar equivalent. However i dont worry and just hold coins and buy some more. do the same
Activity: 111
October 03, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
Already late what that to do. Now it is necessary to calm down and wait there will be no improvement in the market of cryptocurrencies yet
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
I think it's worth the wait , the market fell greatly , and of course will soon have a new bullish trend which can bring big money to you!
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 03, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
Not only do you experience it like that. Many friends in this forum also experience the same thing as you. I personally believe prices will return to normal like last year. I still hold the alt coin that I have because my hunch says that there will be a big explosion in the crypto market
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
For me it depends on what goals we had sell or hold.If my financial situation setting up an emergency,specially in our health I sell it.If I had no problem with my financial,then I hold for my savings in a longer term
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 03, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
I think that firstly you need to calm down and not panic. I think what is now in cryptocurrency that all coins will be restored and will soon grow. I think you need to wait this time.
Maybe I do not understand something? Why in each such topic everyone advises that " it is worth waiting a little and the market will go up." How can you be so sure? Have you conducted fundamental research on this topic? I guess not.

It would be great if people wrote their thoughts on the basis of which they think so!
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 03, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

In today the market is down more then 80% both altcoin and bitcoin, so now the question is what altcoin you are holding and what is the project position because right now all shit projects are down more then 90% and out of that 80% are waste to hold. So i think if you have not sold long before then now it is totally waste of selling.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
I think that firstly you need to calm down and not panic. I think what is now in cryptocurrency that all coins will be restored and will soon grow. I think you need to wait this time.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 03, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
You have already lost a large percentage, why should you sell the rest of your coins at such a low price now? I think the best solution is to keep holding
The price of the coin is not important from now. Hold the coins and sell the coins when you made your money back.
Activity: 266
October 03, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
Try not to freeze please. The issue of individuals is that they get in crypto with expectations or dreams to get benefit in a here and now. Be that as it may, better believe it digital currency is about persistence. You need to contribute for a long haul and hold up a long time to gain great measure of cash since it is the means by which it works and another activities are simply trick
You're right . Many people panic and sell their coins when prices begin to decline. But then hard times pass and they begin to blame themselves for not having patience Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
October 03, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
You have already lost a large percentage, why should you sell the rest of your coins at such a low price now? I think the best solution is to keep holding
Activity: 189
October 02, 2018, 10:57:07 PM
Try not to freeze please. The issue of individuals is that they get in crypto with expectations or dreams to get benefit in a here and now. Be that as it may, better believe it digital currency is about persistence. You need to contribute for a long haul and hold up a long time to gain great measure of cash since it is the means by which it works and another activities are simply trick
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 01, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
If you still have not sold these altcoins, then you lost not 30%, but probably about 80%
Many say that patience is the key to success. But when working with cryptocurrency you need to be able to sell tokens in time, even if it causes losses.
Pages:
Jump to: