Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 15. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
You should learn first before starting an investment, and you must realize that every investment must have a risk. now everything has already happened and you have to take steps that you think are right. but if you sell it means you will lose your money by 30%. My assets are currently reduced due to this decline, but I remain calm and choose to hold until the price recovers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
It is better to wait cause the correction will end soon. Maybe you can get the invested money back.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
This is always a very difficult question. I also think, sell or hold, and it often happens that when I sell, then growth begins and vice versa, when I decide all the same to hold, the prices fall Sad
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
you should be thinking of selling now ... if the price of the coin is falling ... you better hold it for your benefit next year ...
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
You should not be so scared. The market is falling for a few days before and now I have seen slight sign back in most of the coins. I think you should hold until the end of this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:16:18 AM
Yes, stay in the coins, the market can still shake a little and he will go back to grow even higher than it was, and sell in the negative do not advise
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
Holding your coins is best option at this time is best option because this crypto market is falling down and down from last few months but i think you should wait until this market will be rise again. selling of coins at this time is not good decision.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 10:14:06 AM
There is no other word I will say to you, except keep holding your coin. Current market conditions are not good for releasing our coins, because the price is too low. still hold until the price is normal again.
if we are hesitant to sell it then we must hold it. and when we want to sell it it would be nice if you look for a little profit because the market is down so it's difficult to get a big profit. sell when you can make a profit and buy again for long-term investment.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 10:07:51 AM
I think you didn't research before buying some crypto that's why your in panic situation , you dont havr to worry you didnt lose money untill you sell it. All you have to do right now is to hold, the market will increase sooner not coins are still in low value it will be increase again
Activity: 29
September 13, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
You should not panic and continue to be patient waiting for your Altcoin price to rise. On the other hand you can also take the opportunity to buy more coins when the market goes down. Because this is a good opportunity for you to buy coins at a low price.
Activity: 201
September 13, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
There is no other word I will say to you, except keep holding your coin. Current market conditions are not good for releasing our coins, because the price is too low. still hold until the price is normal again.
Activity: 176
September 13, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
Our opinion that I do now. It's better that we will hold the long term, so that we will also be more profitable in the future, because the development of altcoin prices is better for us to hold now.
Activity: 44
September 13, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
Yes, now wait for the moment when the market will unfold, I think the new year coins should already go up!
such predictors here a bunch of who all say that the market will soon recover. it is better to fix a loss of 30% than to fall even lower. many coins have lost 80% of their value since the beginning of the year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 08:53:04 AM
Hold and buy some more. Then relax and wait. When these times will pass away you will be really happy that you didn't sell your coins.
Your hold coin for now and investing now is the right time, don't sell coins for now if you don't want to lose. patience is the key to success. and sell it when the price reaches the peak, good luck
Learning that you can hold the coin for as long as you can could make you more money than you have planned on making.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
Well, what else can you do in such a bear market ?
I think it's worth waiting for the reversal of the entire cryptocurrency, because I have the biggest minus and now fix at this price will have a bad impact
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
depend on which coin did u buy. if you are hold a potential coin then hold is the best decision
but, if youre hold dasit coin sell immediately
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
Hold and buy some more. Then relax and wait. When these times will pass away you will be really happy that you didn't sell your coins.
Your hold coin for now and investing now is the right time, don't sell coins for now if you don't want to lose. patience is the key to success. and sell it when the price reaches the peak, good luck
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
September 13, 2018, 08:41:13 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
My position is the same as yours, I myself panicked enough to see all the prices of crypto currencies. depending on your own experience, but for me to hold back and wait until the price rises again. because crypto currency never has a stable price.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 13, 2018, 08:32:32 AM
Yes, I think now you can still sell to re-buy after some time, the market is still certainly falling
Activity: 121
September 13, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: