Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 18. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:18:49 AM
It's common that the price of altcoins fluctuate alot so you should not panic, just be sure to have or buy the altcoins with the best reputation in order to have a solid portfolio. You could generate more profit if you do that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
I think it is better for you to hold your coin, wait for the coin to rise again, if you invest better, hold your coin, you only need patience for all of that. if you sell at this time then you just throw everything into the trash can.
Activity: 38
September 08, 2018, 01:06:50 AM
Which altcoins did you invest in?
You may not be familiar with the altcoins, you should search for the evaluation of the project.
Then you can make your own decision.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
all know that market is down , actually  i don't know what to do its either hold,sell,or invest but the three options has the same risk. if you hold their is possibility the price to down again or  high. baut if you sell now at low price you get small amount .
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 12:58:22 AM
we all know that market is down , actually  i don't know what to do its either hold,sell,or invest but the three options bas the same risk.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
There is some a fall but this is not too quick. Some days before we saw even the signs of growth. So my advice to those people who are going to sell their coins, don’t do it now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:22:32 PM
I found an interesting thing, there are a lot of posts in this section are similar to this kind of problem. Anyway, i think this is a question that has no answer. Asking here just waste time only.
copper member
Activity: 72
September 07, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
You want to observe the marketplace continuously. The crypto cash global is a treasure. absolutely everyone can make money.
You need to do exact photograph studying. if you aren't careful you may lose cash. The crypto money world is a totally huge device
Activity: 199
September 07, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
actually, between selling or holding both have their own risks, if you take longer the risk is if the market will worsen and get even bigger losses. and if you sell coins that you have now it will also get a big loss because now the market is also experiencing a very drastic price decline. I don't know what the right thing to do right now.
Activity: 197
September 07, 2018, 10:47:32 PM
the suggestion from me is don't panic easily, because uncontrolled panic will spur an emotional action that ultimately makes the number two clear and logical mind we devote most likely regret is always there. keep hold of the coin you have. and be patient for the spike in prices.
Activity: 27
September 07, 2018, 10:12:33 PM
In my opinion, you must keep holding the coins you have, be patient and wait until the market is truly stable. If you sell it now when the price is cheap you will definitely lose, if you want to make big profits, you have to wait patiently because the market often goes up and down, and believes the market won't always be like this.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
The OP has posted his post in March and this is September. Still we are in a down trend and there is no any sign of an uptrend market. This is strange. Really I have no idea what to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 07, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
hodl
I'm sure many people panic at the moment, and the situation will get worse. so when someone else sells, you should be hodl and wait until the price can be recovered.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 07, 2018, 02:40:10 PM
Now the entire cryptocurrency market is going through hard times, and it is possible that the price of your altcoins will fall even lower. Sell or keep on your altcoins is up to you, but no one knows when the market will start to grow again.

Correct, especially Bitcoin ETF has been debied many times already causing its price to dump even more, it is an eye sore to watch this market to go down and down, but I'm still hoping for the best, and that is when the bullish market starts to happen, when that time comes, I bet we are all going to have a toast.
I think that there is a very high probability that ETF will not be accepted. As a result, the price of bitcoin will continue to decline even below 6000$. In this case, all altcoins will continue to decline.
Activity: 57
September 07, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
If you wait a couple more months, you will see how the market begins to recover and the price starts to rise.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
You do not have to do anything, don’t panic, hold your coins, market is in correction now & bull will run soon. If you sell your coins you will loose lot of money, have patience, hold the coins is only the solution. You can also invest in some coins as market is dip & sell them with some good profit. Second option is to tranfer your coins into BTC or ETH. As both are trusted coins.
Activity: 79
September 07, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
in my opinion there is an option to go into bitcoin, to prevent big losses or just be patient and wait for the market to recover .
Activity: 132
September 07, 2018, 01:29:22 PM
I advise you to be patient until the market recovers and then you recover all the money lost.
Activity: 65
September 07, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
Wait 30 September and buy more coins. I think when bitcoin contracts are rejected - the market will fall even more
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:24:25 PM
Now the entire cryptocurrency market is going through hard times, and it is possible that the price of your altcoins will fall even lower. Sell or keep on your altcoins is up to you, but no one knows when the market will start to grow again.

Correct, especially Bitcoin ETF has been debied many times already causing its price to dump even more, it is an eye sore to watch this market to go down and down, but I'm still hoping for the best, and that is when the bullish market starts to happen, when that time comes, I bet we are all going to have a toast.
Pages:
Jump to: