Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 17. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
The right solution for the current situation would be to jump into USDT for a months then jump into BTC and see when the alts will back up again to buy sell alts on pump.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Reducing the portfolio by 30 percent is not much. Some of the coins in my portfolio fall by 80%. But I'm not worried because I know that crypto has a very high volatility. There is no doubt that the market will start to grow soon and my portfolio will be green once again
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 04:29:47 PM
Hold! Sell only when the price is high enough. There's no sense in selling when it's so low, it's just losing any chances to get profit in future, when everything will go up.
Activity: 15
September 12, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
It can happen that it crashes but can as quickly also go up again. So maybe best to hodl a while and watch the market. It is very volatile ...
Activity: 364
September 12, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
we all have the same situation but I think but this bear market will be ended soon . so let's keep holding
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:58:38 PM
For a long time the price is very low, but I think the situation will soon be better and the price of coins will start to grow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 11, 2018, 10:34:50 AM
Stay optimistic about the capabilities of several coins in the top ranks in crypto. You will not get a loss as long as you are able to survive and wait patiently for a rise in market prices. There are many activities that you can do, investing in various potential coins, joining many campaigns that are already available on the ICO. Be careful when choosing ICO because there are many who are a scam. Choose by meeting all the criteria that illustrate that prospects in the future will skyrocket.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
September 11, 2018, 10:23:13 AM
it depend on what are you invest in , if its ethereum , BItcoin and top 100 coin on CMC then you should HODL , but for the another altcoin , you need somes strategy for HODL or sell it , keep monitor the crypto markets closely due to their volatile nature.

Activity: 308
September 10, 2018, 03:35:00 PM
it depend on what are you invest in , if its ethereum , BItcoin and top 100 coin on CMC then you should HODL , but for the another altcoin , you need somes strategy for HODL or sell it , keep monitor the crypto markets closely due to their volatile nature.
Activity: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:24:39 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I think if it's not so important to you then save as long as possible, and if you're afraid of losing everything then sell everything and wait.
Even if it's important he should find another method to getting the money instead of cashing his investment out.
If there is nothing that he can do then he should just cash the money out.
Activity: 95
September 10, 2018, 03:22:23 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I think if it's not so important to you then save as long as possible, and if you're afraid of losing everything then sell everything and wait.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 02:57:30 PM
Now it is best to hold on for another 2-3 months coins.  Now the market has begun to recover again and perhaps the price will not fall any more.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
   It is necessary to look that at you in a portfolio. I'm not doing anything just looking at the situation. Risk a small amount
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
If you are worried, sell some of the coins that you hold, and the rest use for trading to get profit from there. of course you also have to master the trading strategy.
Activity: 38
September 10, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

Still best to invest now at cryptocurrency especially at altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, dash and neo. The most important thing now is to hold our cryptocoins because the time of rising and recovering is not yet over. It will continue to rise at the market and will regain their fame as they are the best altcoins out there
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
 Hodla good strategy people use if their coin of choice goes up is to sell the amount to cover the inital investment and hold the rest...You must be calm and patient in this situation, it is a risk of investing in bitcoin because we know that the price is always change or fluctuating...
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
Holding will help you to answer on this question I believe. This doing is the most reliable and there are not any nother variants to be on the top during market's falling.
Activity: 164
September 09, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
Do not panic. It is better to hold the coins and after 4-5 months you will be able to make a profit. It's better than selling coins now.
Activity: 93
September 08, 2018, 06:37:08 AM
I think we should expect growth until the market recovers again. In order not to lose your investment .
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:53:52 AM
Don't panic, keep passion and be optimistic even though the current market price is down. Every market is down, the market will need time to grow gradually. You just have to be more patient to hold it back. Just wait until the price rises again and when the market price starts to recover, there is your chance to sell it and make a profit. Patience is the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: