Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 19. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:58:17 AM
Now the entire cryptocurrency market is going through hard times, and it is possible that the price of your altcoins will fall even lower. Sell or keep on your altcoins is up to you, but no one knows when the market will start to grow again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:56:48 AM
I would suggest going straight from fiat to those vs. Fiat to BTC and then BTC to another currency. You will pay commission on two transactions rather than one from fiat to ETH or LTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:53:31 AM
Once the market is gaining momentum again, take out your initial investment in order not to lose money if there is another major crash or crypto detection will reach zero. If you believe in a technical long-term perspective, just sit on holiday and return to it in a few years. If you do not know where crypto will be in 3-5 years, and you are afraid of prohibitions and rules, and it always weighs your mind, and then sells everything. I plan to hodling because I believe in space in the long run and I believe that btc and other coins will cost a lot in the future, but I also believe that from time to time I make a profit.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 09:00:37 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
This is one of the hard situations We the holders face. This is not easy to decide, What I will personally do is to hold on depending on how the team of those tokens is working. If the team is quiet and kind of inactive, then I will sell half of the tokens. If not then keep holding all.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
For me I'll advice you to hold because every coin is almost at the bottom waiting to pick up so it won't be wise to sell now. A lot of people lost money in this market crash. Right now i recomend to hold the coin and have some patience and wait, market will grow up again.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 07, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
Hold it don't try to sell any of your investment, you must think that the market are just in the stage of recovering just like what happened last year it pump up it's value in the market. It will surely give your investment a good amount of profit this year. So keep yourself relax and add more patience in waiting to make your investment grow.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
Be patient and don't panic at what's happening on the market today, For a long time the market is red, the price of coins drops every day, then the market returns green and the price of the coin grows a little. And then after a while the market is restored and the price grows rapidly again. I just advise you to wait. Maybe the altcoin can sometimes go down but wait to get back up. Don't sell anything, you will regret it .
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 07, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
Every investors and traders in cryptocurrency have lost so much in the past six months in the cryptocurrency market. If you are still holding, you can continue to hold since the loss now will be significant!
Activity: 318
September 07, 2018, 08:06:48 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
In my own opinion, I will suggest that you hold your coin patiently in this period of dip because selling now will only bring more loss but if you hold patiently until when the market recover from the fall and the bull run start, you will be able to sell at high price.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

Lol, how is this even a question, of course hold, what else can you do? The market is going to rise soon, that's just how it is.
Activity: 45
September 07, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
If you try to sell your coins now, you may face more losses again. so hold on.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
You should hold up a bit more to get high prices of your coins.
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 07:49:12 AM
Are you really confident about the ICO that you are investing? This will be very difficult to explain if you do not specify a specific reason.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 07, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
Patiently wait for better times, patience is always rewarded. If you hurry up then you risk making an mistake about which you will regret for a long time . Learn from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 420
September 07, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
In that cases of course you need to hold. You even can buy more tokens at low prices. I'm sure it'll pay off on the end.
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
Remove fear so that you can make a good research of your portfolio,if you have got some coins from top-30 you dont have to sell them,their price will recover one day.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 07, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
Every investor should have a strategy when he invests his money. If you are not ready to lose the amount invested, then you should not do it. But until you have sold your cryptocurrency, you have not suffered losses, wait, the market is sure to grow and break old records.
Activity: 153
September 07, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
The first and main mistake of newbies in the market is that they start selling coins at the first danger. There are a lot of stressful situations , but you need to forecast all possible ways.

You can not blame them, I know for myself how difficult it is to sit and watch your deposit from day to day. My portfolio has decreased by 60% for all time. I'm keep holding.

Yes, each individual will certainly have a different analysis of market conditions that makes them take the attitude of selling or holding. The current sharp decline forces us to keep holding if we don't want to sell at a loss.
Activity: 149
September 07, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
Just hold your investments and don't do anything else, you would lose more if you sell now. I feel you because my portfolio lowered for more than 70% and there are times when I thought that I should have sold some. I didn't expect that it would go low like this but I'm just holding and praying to the Crypto Gods Smiley
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 06:30:26 AM
i think you should hold them for a little bit more (a few months) until the market will recover and then sell them
Pages:
Jump to: