Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 5. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:15:02 PM
if you want to make good money, then in no case do not sell your assets in the cryptocurrency market now
Activity: 199
November 14, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
The best option is to be patient and hold your coin and do not panic sell because everything is going to be normal. Some people are now panic selling because to dont believe that the price is going to boom again. This wise choice is to hold and even buy some of your favorite coin in cheap price and sell the market is okay
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 03:02:31 PM
It is not pleasant to see your coin been devalued continuously, the feeling if loss sometimes can take a toll on you emotionally if you do not have plan to deal with it. The moment market recovery, what seem lost can be gained back in a very short time!

This is exactly what most people forget about, you need a clear plan of action and reactions to any outcome of events, thus acting according to a plan, you will not worry about market jumps, and emotions will not go beyond your control.
Activity: 196
November 14, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
in March, it made sense to sell your assets, but now it’s pointless to do it because now practically the lowest prices that you could ever see
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
Should have sold
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You should look at next year because some people describe good things next year about all types of coins. all types of coins will rise again and stabilize at a high price. A hope.
Complete agreement. Now a lot of good projects. Pay attention to these projects. The price of coins at the exchange increases several times. Never lose hope. Always look for new ways to earn.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:46:21 AM
It does not matter if the market is crashing, just buy some coins and chill. Find any other things to do and do them, because it won't bring you anything, if you would just look at CMC every day and see your portfolio decreasing.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 13, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
Try not to freeze please. The issue of individuals is that they get in crypto with expectations or dreams to get benefit in a here and now. Be that as it may, better believe it digital currency is about persistence. You need to contribute for a long haul and hold up a long time to gain great measure of cash since it is the means by which it works and another activities are simply trick
agree, that perseverance that will bring you rich like people who have succeeded in their cryptocurrency not only instantly instantly earns a great income, it takes a few years to wait until the peak is the end of 2017. so it's not just you who feel this is a troubles in cryptocurrency you will be wrong as long as you hold your coin until it gets to your expectations.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You should look at next year because some people describe good things next year about all types of coins. all types of coins will rise again and stabilize at a high price. A hope.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 13, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
If you sell right now then you can say that you are on loss so as long as you don't sell you don't lose anything. Have more patience and keep holding
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 13, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Everyone is losing money not just you, and it's a choice to hold or to sell off, but if you are a believer and still believe that cryptos have a good future then you will have to hold despite the market downtrend at the moment, we all need to have some faith and wait for market to recover.
Merit: 4
November 13, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
In this situation you can not sell your altcoins. When the price of altcoins is low it is necessary to buy them. The price of altcoins is sure to grow. I suggest you put the coins on hold.
Activity: 154
November 13, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
just hold your coins and sell them when you make a profit. market flippers you still have such an opportunity
Activity: 154
November 13, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
Try not to panic. When you bought coins, I think you knew about this opportunity. No need to hurry, sooner or later there will be growth.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
you are not the only one who lost a portfolio of 30 %, you have to wait . by the end of the year, the market should recapture its position

hopefully you are right my friend
and a lot of people will be happy if the end of this year the bull coming to crypto market

for the OP Hodl is the only way for now,,
increase your patience,, if this year the bull not come in crypto market,, i believe next year the bull will coming  Wink
copper member
Activity: 210
November 06, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
Everyone has lost a lot during this market. But if you are still holding these coins, you did not lose anything. The price dropped but if you wait and sell the coins at the same price, you will be by zero. Only if you sell, you will lose.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 06, 2018, 02:05:41 AM
It is not pleasant to see your coin been devalued continuously, the feeling if loss sometimes can take a toll on you emotionally if you do not have plan to deal with it. The moment market recovery, what seem lost can be gained back in a very short time!
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 01:14:34 AM
if by this time you have not sold your coins, I do not advise selling them at all, there is no point in selling yourself a minus. The only thing is that a part of the deposit can be transferred to a more promising altcoin or bitcoin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 06, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
Yes dont worry youre not the only one of your situation,many of us here suffers when market falls down but dont too much worry keep it on your wallet still until it can recover again,if its not a proper time now just hold on it will rise again.
Activity: 168
November 06, 2018, 12:59:55 AM
you are not the only one who lost a portfolio of 30 %, you have to wait . by the end of the year, the market should recapture its position
Pages:
Jump to: