Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 4. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
Just relax from this market, of course, it’s not pleasant to look at such a situation, but nothing depends on you, you just have to wait and hope that everything will be fine. Personally, I rested for a month and did not watch the market.
Good idea. When people ask me What am I to do? I just answer, take a step back, recuperate, then come back trading, investing, with new strength. Catching some breath is important in this stressful market.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
I think depending on the coin are in the wallet. If you are holding a potential currency then holding is the best decision. But the bad coins you sell them if you do not want to lose money. Now wait for the market to recover. Patience is the key to success. and sell it when the price reaches its peak
Activity: 170
November 17, 2018, 07:35:24 AM
Most will advise holding. If you have trading experience, then this is a good opportunity to reduce losses. If there is no such experience, then simply purchase tokens at lower prices in order to be able to get a profit afterwards.
I am more inclined to holding than to trading in this market now. Holding seems less risky, and buying new tokens to sell them later is also attractive.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
Most will advise holding. If you have trading experience, then this is a good opportunity to reduce losses. If there is no such experience, then simply purchase tokens at lower prices in order to be able to get a profit afterwards.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 16, 2018, 05:01:30 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Back to March 2018, I would suggest you sell, but all here told you that everything is okay, do not sell, soon we will go again up.
Now, again same situation, market creashed and still all people are saying same things.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 16, 2018, 04:55:24 PM
Doing nothing in such a market, I would be cut off from the market and do other things. I think you need to move away from the market this year. Next year he can grow very well. You can just buy and wait a few years.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
Just hold on for a bit
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 16, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
You will have to hold like the rest of us, we are all watching the value of the altcoins go down so much but if we are being honest then there is nothing much that we can do except to hold our coins and to wait for the day when the price of the coin is going to start doing well again. A good thing is that the altcoins have a lot of potential so there is nothing much to worry about
Activity: 574
November 16, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
do not panic sell, I also like you lose some of the assets that I have, and now I still hold it, for me now patience is the key to everything, and I am sure all will return to normal as before,
November 15, 2018, 11:57:15 PM
The situation on the market is not easy, selling cryptocurrency is very unlikely to return to the market and buy cryptocurrency, whenever prices can grow. I will not risk selling cryptocurrency at this time.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
November 15, 2018, 11:53:43 PM
I think the best thing to do today is to calm down, the huge dip or maybe the falling of crypto coin today is really amazing and at the same time it is also frustrating. Maybe the people who doesn't have enoughf patience is now doing panic selling. That is why we are now experiencing huge dip an do think it will continue to fall in the next few weeks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 11:36:50 PM
I do not know in conditions like this it is indeed all very difficult, it has been a few months the market is quiet to sell the coins that we have of course the price is less than the maximum it would be better you hold it first while patiently waiting for the new market to rise you can sell it
Activity: 434
November 15, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
Don't die in style in the face of crypto situations now. You have many choices that you can do here. The fall in market prices does not make you paralyzed to generate income. Even though your money is currently depreciating, the amount can return or it can be even higher with you maintaining it until the crypto situation recovers and the price increases and reaches its peak. You can also get more investment by buying the best coins at very cheap prices and promising prospects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 15, 2018, 11:09:06 PM
Until yesterday, not only you, but many people fell. Just hold it. There are no selling words at this time, friend if the crypto market situation continues like this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 10:43:04 PM
my opinion if you buy high rate, and now rate prices is low .if you sell now can fall so many loss. then better is hold for long time and follow the daily crypto market. when prices come to incresces and you sell your coin and eran profit  that time sell. hoped that if you take patience can earn profit posilble. i think if you have capital now you can buy also some good coin and hold. future you will can earn big profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 15, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
Of course it is very sad when so much sags coin which to keep , I think the first thing is without panic , and I think now do not sell
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 14, 2018, 05:48:13 PM
Today's situation is one of the best opportunity to jump into crypto if you are still in USD. For one's it is a shock, for other it is a best option to get in.
Activity: 183
November 14, 2018, 05:43:40 PM
I wouldn't risk selling cryptocurrencies right now. The situation in the market is not easy, selling cryptocurrencies is very little chance to return to the market and buy cryptocurrency, at any time prices can grow.
Activity: 700
November 14, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

the current market situation is indeed broken, but we also don't worry about the problems that occur. we must be able to think positively and be sure that the market will recover again and again as before.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 14, 2018, 05:23:04 PM
Just relax from this market, of course, it’s not pleasant to look at such a situation, but nothing depends on you, you just have to wait and hope that everything will be fine. Personally, I rested for a month and did not watch the market.
Pages:
Jump to: