Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 94. (Read 12043 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 10, 2018, 12:07:05 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
It is all up to you right now. You invested, you decide what to do. Follow your own instinct. Do you think the price of the coins you invested on is going to recover and start rising again? If yes, just hold and don't panic. But do you think the price won't be going up anymore and is now on the price it should be? Then sell your investment and start investing on other coins that have potential, else you will be missing out the opportunity.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
March 10, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
We should not despair, currently we can surf in the falls just look at the graphs, they are practically similar maybe your goal is x percentage in the currencies you invested in and unfortunately there was a downfall, what is missing? In my opinion is to decrease the percentage of profit, so it is faster to achieve goals and avoid constraints.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 10, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
The best thing to do is don't panic HODL and all will be green again. If you panicked then sold all your coins then that will be a great loss for you. That's reason why invested is to get profits not to loss your money keep that in mind.

Yes it is very common thing in all crypto currencies so you don’t panic and just relax in few days the problems will solve very easily if we panic and sell you will feel bad in your future.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
March 10, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
HODL of course. Many are selling right now that's why the prices are down but when people will start buying again then the price will drastically go high up again. Just don't panic everything will be alright.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 10, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
Hodl of course, markets is in correction.
Wait for bullish and altscoins price will increase, that's the right time to sell.
Or sell some coins that you think has no big project for future
Activity: 457
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
March 10, 2018, 11:33:29 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
You take a decision with your own mind.
Suppose, I want to start business, then I will buy products low price and then I will sell after price up. So, think from deep and you will find a good answer.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 10, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

This is why crypto isn't meant for someone who expect high returns after just few months because the market can go the opposite direction after you invest. I have experienced this myself that I bought a coin which it was being pumped and right then I thought I'm gaining but after few hours the price went down almost 30% as well. I thought of selling too but then its too late. Right now I am still holding the token and its almost year now I haven;t seen the coin being pumped again. I guess they are just waiting for me to sell.  Grin
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 10, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
you must hold, 30% is just a small fry for those who hold big funds. but they are still holding their holdings.
just stay holding it, wait for it to rise, Im pretty sure that the right time to sell altcoins will come soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 10, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
The best thing to do in my opinion is hold and keep calm. The market price is always changing day by day so maybe tommorow or the next day the price will become green again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
The best you can do is hold your altcoins. It is not the end of cryptocurrency don't panic. There is a lot of time just wait the price of bitcoin will increase again soon. This is the best opportunity to buy an altcoins to grow your investment.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 10, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
The best option is that you need to be calm and hold the coins. The market is down due to the impact of the bitcoin billionaire, they want to make profit from the cowardice and fear because the altcoin goes down. If you sell at low prices, the shark will buy the entire number of your altcoin. Be careful and alert in those bad cases.
Yup, the whale always want to buy cryptocurrency at bottom price, they like to seeing the panic seller accept their loss and sell at lowest price to help the whale raise their porfolio. However, if you call those who sell their coin at low price to take loss are the coward, I think it is wrong, because they can not continue to hold that coin as their target.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 10, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
The best thing to do is don't panic HODL and all will be green again. If you panicked then sold all your coins then that will be a great loss for you. That's reason why invested is to get profits not to loss your money keep that in mind.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
You better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do someth. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
LOL

When you see 3+ pages of "Don't panic!" (with the obligatory signature campaign spam, of course) it's time to start panicking. It can go from -30% to -90% easily, and stay there for 18 months. If this is not money you can afford to lose you should eat your losses and get out.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
Absolutely obvious on what you should do like this situation in the Crypto, HOLD.
Sell if you don't want to lost  the half your capital and the half was lost.
Hold if you want to get back your capital and have a big profits, i believe it will recover soon as possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 10, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. Just hoLd. Come back few months later.
I agree, just be patient and wait for the market to get on track, and your coins will be back to its previous state if not a higher value. If the coin you invested in is really useful and innovative and the community behind it is still active then there is really no need to worry because it will still remain volatile and active. Just wait for a little while, don't panic sell because you will only lose what you have invested in the beginning. Relax and watch your coins for at least 2 months then you will get the verdict if it is still alive and well or if it turned out to be a sh*tcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
Well it's nothing because it is pretty normal to me all I am doing is HODL right now my portfolio really down around 60%-70% but I know it will recover soon and take a very big profit when the bull market started. I suggest you just be patience, don't panic sell and HODL. Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 10, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

I believe your altcoins are down because bitcoin price is down. If that is the case, then you should not panic. Bitcoin will recover and so will your altcoins. But if your altcoin is down in terms of its exchange value in bitcoin, then you should worry. That means, your altcoin is really losing value.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

This is pretty normal hold and reap your rewards later
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
March 10, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
Just hold all your coins. don't sell it on loss position. The cryptocurrency market at this moment is on downtrend and it will get on uptrend move for the next days or weeks or months. So, don't panic about it because hold is the key and your coins now become long term assest/investment.
Pages:
Jump to: