Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 96. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 10, 2018, 01:28:22 AM
Whatever you do, don't sell at a loss.  HODL what you currently own and buy more of the ones that dropped 30 percent.  Just think of it as a sale instead of a loss.  If you haven't sold, you are not really down anything. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 10, 2018, 12:22:55 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
It's normal that you'll see red color prices on the market but do not panic as it will raise again. Just hold your altcoins, the price can recover soon. If you panic sell you will just miss the chance to recover from your lost. But of course you have to weigh whether there is still a chance to recover or not none all.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
hold to die bro. i think everything will be fine sunshine after the rain. should not sell at this time
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 10, 2018, 12:19:47 AM
Think of this, if you sold your holdings right now there’s no more chance of getting it back however if you just hold on it you have the chance to get it back and of course to have some profit. Don’t panic, just relax and your portfolion will bounce, its a matter of time but that thing is sure in the future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 10, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
 i prefer to hold than sell 'cause its not means your altcoin will continue to collapse its just a temporary mate,  like what happened to my alt which the price always up and down.  So probably it will grow soon not now but surely it will  just wait for it just keep holding don't lose hope  
Activity: 217
March 10, 2018, 12:11:30 AM
To my opinion, when we already lost too much money (more than 40% of our account) than cutting loss will not be a good idea, so in your case, it still be a good choice to cut loss, but think carefully, you must consider will your cryptos have the chance to rise again in the future or not, if it does, cutting loss rightnow can be acceptable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:11:05 AM
i prefer to hold than selling, it's better even it needs patient more.
but when you choose selling, it hurt you know.
and absolutely lost some profit.
i stop trading for this moment. the price all are getting low.
and just keep my hope that there will be a good time later to raise the price.
but if you have brave enough to sell that oke.
you can sell and try to get new trading. perhaps you can get more profit from there.

Activity: 406
March 10, 2018, 12:10:33 AM
Brotha I know the dip is quite panicking but come on just hodl on to your coins. I'm sure you invested in it because you trust the project and the team. Just calm down and don't let your emotions cause you to sell your coins and lose more than 30%. This is the best time to buy buy buy while the market is bleeding. Hodl on!
Activity: 336
March 10, 2018, 12:07:27 AM
Now everyone has the same situation as you.  The value of my portfolio has decreased by 50% since January.  But believe me, do not sell at a loss.  Many people have been trading on the exchange since 2011.  And they have gone through such stages many times.  All promising coins will still grow.  You just need to wait.  Last summer, I also wanted to be disappointed in the crypto currency.  But then my portfolio grew.
Activity: 532
March 09, 2018, 11:59:35 PM
The best option is that you need to be calm and hold the coins. The market is down due to the impact of the bitcoin billionaire, they want to make profit from the cowardice and fear because the altcoin goes down. If you sell at low prices, the shark will buy the entire number of your altcoin. Be careful and alert in those bad cases.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
Just don't panic, hold it and wait till it become high. You enter in this market then go ahead, just continue with possible thinking, don't full back because you afraid for your loses, just hold it, we don't know when it will going up again. Have patient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
Hold. IF you hold your cryptos now when they are at dip, you will probably have 10X profit of your total investment in future
Yes coins will definitely can recover and not only one coins are down these days but most. If you think it is worth holding with good project best is to hold for a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 497
March 09, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

Do not sell first but, hold the coins you have, the market price can increase again. Stay patient and do not panic too, holding is the best choice and will benefit you.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 09, 2018, 11:25:32 PM
Hold. IF you hold your cryptos now when they are at dip, you will probably have 10X profit of your total investment in future
Activity: 78
March 09, 2018, 11:19:00 PM
You have to HOLD your token stay calm rather than panicking in first place because eventually the token will grow and cost more as long as it's not a scam...
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 11:13:23 PM
dont panic bro. its normal, the price of your coin will not be going down like 0zero value. stay holding it and just wait until the price is increasing. all of coin now is decreasing because of many reasons that we dont know. but i'm sure all coin and token price will be recovered the price...
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 11:05:39 PM
do not rush to sell your altcoin, with this setuasi. wait until the price back up and setabil so you do not suffer losses so much. Be patient and not panic is the key to success. good luck with your altcoin.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
This is just a normal fluctuation again all the coins are green. It will completely recover in next week so do not sell your coin. You should hold minimum one year then only you are getting more profit. This is crypto platform any time price fluctuation is happen and recover again so you should trust your coin otherwise you always afraid your investment.
Activity: 196
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 09, 2018, 10:22:29 PM
Name your coins to understand how reliable and promising they are. If it's really good coins, then just keep it. Endure even a few more months and then see the value of the coins.

That is why we need to study and research which coin to invest with. This is what we want to avoid, the panic and worry. If you studied your coin and made and firm decision on investing on them, why would you worry? If you are starting to worry, I suggest you look back on the day you decided to invest on them. Remember the good and the deciding factors. Surely you will be reminded. Calm and wait.
Activity: 196
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 09, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
If you are already starting to lose, why would you sell? Wait and hold till you regain and have profit. But still observe your coins. At the end of the day, it will be you to decide and it is your money. Weigh things on your hand. Use your research and instinct at the same time. Personally, I prefer to hold, I may lose more than just 30% but I also trust my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: