Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 89. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
In my suggestion for now wait until it goes back to green, And trust your altcoins it will gonna go back to normal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
It happened on me too and it is not just 30% but it is 50%. I am just holding my alts and I know it will rise again in a few months because selling in dip is a bad move
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 19, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

There is nothing you can really do but have faith and wait. Unless you are going to need your money right away, it is not really a good idea to sell anything because Im sure you'll be at loss with these current prices of bitcoin and atcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
As at this day of my posting I know your altcoins would have dropped even more. Just like you I have many altcoins in my wallet and this is because I am airdrop lover but I still have them in my wallet patiently waiting for the best out of them. My warmly advice is for you to forget about the altcoins for now and this implicating that you hold.
Activity: 448
March 19, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
Well, guys like your mood when the market shows some kind of turns and you can see that we love the green color and the graphics kotyre show growth? Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
Weak hands sell,while the stronger minds hold for huge profit,decide for yourself what to do with your tokens, if your selling to make profit it a good one but to sell for lose it your decision
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
I think you don't need to do anything, because these altcoin will rise again in the future, although you now feel anxious, sad, but don't do any operation, you need to do is hold.
Activity: 381
March 19, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
If you already research your altcoin profile investment, it doesn't matter about the current price, a good altcoin will have it's true value, and it is need time so just hold and forget about it, do something else.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 19, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
do you have your risk tolarance, if it hasnt been at that price, you can wait, i believe the market will recover soon and go up. If you want to invest for long term, you can hold
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 19, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
I've came to market at mid December, and at least half of my feat was invested in mid January. And i did a couple FOMO mistakes, and overall portfolio management was in newbie style. So I don't need to describe what happened with my portfolio.

What is really important, nothing actually has changed for me since December. News like google ban only strengthen my opinion that we need cryptocurrencies. They are here yo stay and they will change our life to some limit. I really enjoy studying all these projects and technologies. Being here is already fun for me. I like comunity and how people believe here in a bright future.

I'm not in panic, I'm not upset. Crypto land is still as amazing as it was back in 2017, at least for me. Take a step back, stop checking markets every 5 minutes. Try to remind why you came here in the first place and enjoy every minute of this crypto dream we all share.
Coming from a Junior Member? You really made my day knowing that we at least have people on this forum who actually know the main reason why they are here and they really do not care whatever happens to the market knowing that in the long run, it will just keep getting better. Kudos bro and I wish you the best of luck. I think it is imperative a lot of new investors start thinking like this, but of course, we cannot always have smart people all the time, can we?
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
Within just a short time the coins have recovered. As you can see the prices are up today so there is no need to panic. You are better of hodl.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
Same here my coins are down by almost 50% now for two weeks and I have no choice but to hold. It's not still loss until we sold our coins now.
Activity: 406
March 18, 2018, 05:58:26 AM
Just hold you tokens dont sell now if you dont want to lose some of your investments in any tokens. Remember that you wont lose your money unless you sell you tokens in the markets.
Activity: 378
March 18, 2018, 05:36:03 AM
In my suggestion Hold it until it goes back to green. you can buy more altcoins if you want because of the low price.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:30:02 AM
I've got no option but to hodl Sad
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. Just hoLd. Come back few months later.
I agree with you because if you sell right now it will be lose also so plz wait and hold. Dont panic
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 18, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
Dont be afraid, plz hold and wait for couple of month i think the market will dump, just wait.
Activity: 630
March 18, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
It depends on how quickly you need money. The market will recover as it always does so the best thing to do is HODL. If you can spare it however, an even better thing to do is buy more to mitigate your losses. If you buy a coin at $10 and then again at $5 then your average price is $7.50 so your losses overall will be less
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 18, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
Of course don't panic. It's normal situation as the market is cyclical thing. Market will stabilize in the nearest future and your losses will return to you. Even double that or more if you invested into promising projects. Just Hodl!
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
My advise to you, not to panic. Leave it alone and do not even look at the price for a year or may be more. 2018 will be a bad year for cryptomarket, you just have to be very patient and wait, if you don't need money then you are fine! It is very hard to accept the market, but it is just the way it goes! good luck
Pages:
Jump to: