Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 90. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 18, 2018, 05:01:18 AM
it is already too late to sell them. you have to gold them all if you dont want to loose money. you can just forget everything take a break for a few months. when you come back probably market will be recovered.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

If you sell your altcoins now, you completely lose your chance to save your profit. In my opinion, if you hold and give a chance to your altcoins, maybe you can recover your money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 18, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
March 18, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

You do not have to sell because you will not be winning, most likely. Do not panic, just wait for prices to rise again. Leave the situation for months and come back again. When the price increases so you can make a profit, then you can sell it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 18, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
Keep holding on to them. Do not give up because only a few days later, everything will be restored and your capital will also increase. The reward comes only to those who are patient and intelligent. Do not rush to sell all the coins, stay calm and hold them as successful traders have done.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 18, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
I suggest you to sell them all and buy back from dips.
Market is going to crash more and more. Clouds are still on the sky and they are really dark and getting darker everyday.
at least we will touch 6k$ in few days.
Hmm. That is a good suggestion for someone who will know what to do in case the market trend changes before then and it ends up not touching $6000. I always advise anyone that does not know what to look out for in a trade to just hold and whichever point in the market it ends up, it is definite it will always recover and then that is when the profit will swim in.

It will be a huge risk for him to take now that the market is already in a bear position and anything can change rapidly. If he had sold when we hit the resistance at $11,800 to buy back more now, that would have been a good one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
March 16, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

I think the decision is yours.
but at least you should research first about altcoin that you hold. looking for information and market developments. this will help you make a decision.

Yeah, and to buttress on that, as long as the coin you are holding seems to have a great future, product and support, then you should just hold. One thing a lot of people who panic easily have failed to do is to ask themselves what the prices of most of these coins or tokens were a year ago and what their dip is at the moment.

Even at the dip, most of the solid projects are still doing very well in profit for someone who started holding early last year, so putting that into the picture of what you are holding now, I guess anyone should already know what the outcome may be in the coming months or years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 16, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
Well, in this case, I do not sell anything, and I just wait, because if you sell in this period, then you lose your money, but you just have to wait for the market to grow again
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
dont panic when you sell now you will lose and never lesson from this waves, i think you can buy again that coin when your prediction that's will growing up, before that happen buy that. remember we never really-really know where coins go.
Activity: 124
March 16, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
I think that hold is better option now.don't sell just hold.Few month's later you see a golden life.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 08:00:49 AM
Within just a short time the coins have recovered. As you can see the prices are up today so there is no need to panic. You are better of hodl.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 16, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
Depending if what coins you have. Mostly for promising coins, better hold them. You should not doubt your coins if you only have them for short time. Trust but observe, if the crash of your chosen coins will continue for a long time, decide. If you are holding promising coins, hold them and soon your doubts and patience will be paid off.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
The market of cryptocurrency is cyclical, it falls every year, and then it takes off even higher than it was before. If you are not a trader, then just wait. June or July will come and the price of the crypto currency will again reach the January highs, and may even beat new records.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 07:32:25 AM
If you sell now, you will definitely lose. But if you hold then depending on what kind of coins you have in the investment portfolio, you are likely to go into profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
March 16, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
just calm down and go doing your business. leave your investments as it is for at least 6 months and then look.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
In my opinion split that your coin in to 2 way, 50%  cut loss it and use for day trading to recover the lose and other 50% more hold it until the market back to the normal. And spend times for learn more about technical analysis for day trading, make strategy and risk management.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
March 15, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Typically you should not sell when prices are low. I recommend holding for a few months and you will probably see prices increase significantly. The only times I would recommend selling low are if you no longer trust your investment and think it will fail, or you need the money now for some emergency. Another situation is that you may think the price will continue to drop and you want to sell to buy back even lower. Otherwise, there’s really no reason to sell low.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
if i were you,i would keep my altcoins cause already we lost a lot of money if i saw this post 2 months ago i definitely gave you to advice for buying tether
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 15, 2018, 06:06:25 PM
If I most advice I will say you should continue to hold your coin because at this point if you sell out of panic you will at the end lose more even down to you initial capital but when you continue to hold you will one day appreciate your patients despite the crash in price because your coin will recover in multiple the amount at present.
Activity: 194
March 15, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
Hold 'em tight! Don't panic, everything will be good sooner or later, just don't make the common mistake selling everything now. Listen my advice
Pages:
Jump to: